Package got taken

So has anyone else ever have there package intercepted by the post office. If so what happened and what should I do ?

Comments

• Vinny1981 there is a bunch of us that had packages intercepted make sure medboy is aware

• If you haven't already, send me an email or use the contact form on the site. I can take a look and advise.

• Spoke with @HappyTrees , re-ships will start going out tomorrow!

• I wouldn't worry at all about receiving small amounts Of flower I always keep my orders at a half o are less even if I have to make separate orders and pay for shipping twice . Wich am in a legel state now butt I wont stop ordering from med man only time I get from despecery is if its kick ass sativa

• Awesome I love this company . Anyway what should I do about the package that got taken? They want me to call them and either tell them we're it came from or. Tell them I have no idea what it is . Wich that's what I'm gonna do. Thank you med man.>

• The letter states if you do nothing after 30 days it gets dropped. You would only want to reach out if you had a valid reason to claim the package(I.e. something legitimate that you actually ordered from a real company). The liability lies with the sender, which is a non-existent company that can’t be traced back.

• @Vinny1981 Just ignore it unless they contact you directly with questions.

• Thanks everyone

• edited March 2023

Received my replacement package. Thanks again. Can’t say it enough. That’s feckin customer service now! Oh and the freebie doobie. Very nice. Going to the porch and watch a storm roll in.