Mushrooms for cluster headaches

Has anyone used any of the mushroom products for cluster headaches? Trying to see which would be best for microdosing .1-.2 g per dose. Many thanks

Comments

• @Jbest6699

I use the chocolates and candies for micro dosing for migraine headaches.
    I notice a BIG difference when I'm using them vs not using them.
    I'm on day 5 of a migraine now, so I'm definitely getting more shortly.

HIGHly recommended!

😊💚

• @MigraineWarrior79 thanks for your reply. Do you just cut them best you can into lower dosages? Have you ever taken an amount that would take you on a ride by accident?

• @Jbest6699

I do cut them with a sharp knife into little squares. I've never tripped by accident, lol. On purpose, absolutely, but that's been a while. 🤣

I hate puking, so I don't really want to take higher dosages because I have a weak tummy, haha 💚

• Have you ever looked into Bob Wold? He cured his clusters with microdosing mushies. I don't know his dosages though.

@MigraineWarrior79 Have you tried making tea with them instead of eating them? It's supposed to help with the nausea and upset stomach, but I can't say for sure. I usually don't get too bad of an upset.

The tea definitely hits faster though and tastes pretty good, but what I usually do is make a tea with them and then use the tea to make hot cocoa (i just pour it in the cocoa mix). Tastes even better that way lol

• @Jdtokes

I'll definitely give that a try!