New priceing,

edited April 2020 in General

For the ones that's been around a while will recognize the 1/8 add on . A Few yrs back that's the way it was . Price back then was 75 a 1/8. & gt of premo was 120 . So the prices are definitely good . So thanks to mb. Mm and all the shippers.

Comments

• edited April 2020

Thanks MM, MB ! Good news is always appreciated nowadays! The new prices are great at $95 Indoor 1/4 oz. my usual purchase per item ! Buyer here for 2 1/2 yrs. and have been a happy customer throughout! In isolation with my Italian wife of 34 yrs. and no sports to watch for almost month now here on East coast .....running low, send MJ quickly !!!!! Peace

• lucky you. I'm all alone in a new state and it sucks over here. No plug, no dispensaries. They didn't even legalize medicinal use yet. haven't smoked in 2 months now and its seriously starting to affect me. I pray my order actually comes in. just put in my first order with MM for the first time after being scammed by 2 other sites. I was seriously panicking that I got scammed for the 3rd time but i read some of the comments on this forum and im assuming its for real. has anyone never received a package ?

• List your scammers. @Maryjanelover11
    MedFam always takes care of its' customers. Lost package? They'll resend. Bad Quality? They'll fix it. Seized order? Again, they'll fix it.

• you have come to the right place. 2 1/2 years never has an order not come...NEVER! almost all my orders to me here on east coast arrive within 5days many times earlier. Now because of Covid-19 it's understandable it may take longer, but you will get it. This is a legit business with excellent service.

• I wish I would have found this site before the first site I went to, they scammed me pretty good. I thought I did enough research to begin with but nope. But glad I went back to searching or I probably wouldn't have found this place.

• Medicineman's service is like a well run petting zoo. Or Mr. Rogers. It is what it pretends to be and all the people rejoice.

• Crap. Hate it when I blow a line...s/b "...and all the little mammals rejoice." Still a work in progress. Medicineman t-shirts, anyone?

• You're welcome! MM wanted to do something to help folks out in these hard times. And in truth we've been well rewarded for it because orders have consequently gone up!