Early Bird gets the HERB!!

Get in now, people! Northern Lights #5 is already gone. It was maybe on the list for 2 hours.

Comments

• Well Cluckity Cluck Cluck. Going to wait till tonight to make sure everything is updated etc. Outdoors still have the same descriptors as last time they were up. Hope nl#5 comes back and they are just updating the menus.

• It's been crazy how fast strains have been selling out lately!

• Yeah, I was so bummed I missed out on NL#5, it was on and gone before I even got to see it on the site! Hopefully with a 3rd shipper there will be more of a chance to hop on a strain before it's out.

• Anyone know whether the new shipper is from the same region as the others? I've heard Colorado sells a lot of that stuff...

• edited April 2020

Seems maybe Cali/Oregon with "Emerald Budz" name. Maybe I'll find out soon! 😁

• edited April 2020

Emerald budz' his are her strains look really nice the Thai looks like some purple Thai I had yrs ago .and the out door looks amazing covered in Crystal's. Just by some of the strain name's am going to say co our Oregon.. Gus's we will have to order and see . Everyone have a great day

• edited April 2020

Got in for some Thai and Animal cookies! Hopefully got in soon enough!

Did anyone read the descriptions Emerald Budz had listed? Some of them were freaking hilarious! I wish I would have saved the description, I like the way they listed them.