Happy Trees June Sale

Hello everybody! Just a reminder that from tomorrow to the 7th we'll be doing a sale, we decided to do 15% off all of our outdoor and edibles (except for our drops).

Comments

• Nice. Always appreciate any shippers giving discounts. Will you be giving a code at a certain time? Just askin. Thanks
    Happy 🌬🌲

• @HappyTrees will the sale be reflected on the order form pricing? Or via coupon code?

• No code needed, it will be updated on the order sheet.

• Requested Monday and last couple requested already been here by now but this time showing still just label so hopefully it gets here soon

• @Vapedad78 hmmm we'll check on the tracking and see if its moved at all tomorrow. If not we'll re-ship.

• It looks like finally started and hopefully today be good day, thanks for response I'd forgotten bout holiday being in there but looking forward to checking stuff out

• Just wanted to say thank you to @HappyTrees for great service. Ordered late Friday n received today. Great turnaround. The order was exactly what I requested. It was pretty large order. Thank you for the split which was very appreciated. Stickers are fun to get. Thanks for the freebie to try. I wanna think it was bigger order n they showed their appreciation for my spending. It was packaged perfect. Well done. Personally the sale got me to make purchase n with great prices I try to take advantage of best prices wen possible for me or the few sales. Again.... @LoudnCo @MerlinsMagic are great services. Nothing against other 2 vendors but for my first order with @HappyTrees I was impressed all around. Thank you @HappyTrees @medboy @medman
    Happy 🌬🌲

• edited June 2023

@Lou_lew

What did you end up getting?
    I've got some of their Euphoria to try. Couldn't pass up the dealyo either! 😋💚

• edited June 2023

Damnit! I forgot all about this sale. 😢 I meant to grab some honey bucket. Anybody review it yet?

• @MigraineWarrior79 great minds think alike I also got some euphoria... What did u think of it? Mine came in yesterday I tried a small bowl and I enjoyed it it was a nice mellow...

• @MigraineWarrior79 I got the Euphoria also and it's nice. Got the Pineapple OG but haven't tried yet. Both outdoors. Buds are all fair sized. Got the Lemon and Honey Bucket also. Both were just as described. I wud give pics but my phone won't let me. All the outdoor from HT has been nice. And for the price. But the sale is smart business. I'm not much of a reviewer but I was very happy with my @HappyTrees order
    Happy 🌬🌲 to all my medman fam

• @Noj81

I haven't received it just yet, but I expect it soon. I'm excited based off what you and @Lou_lew said about it.
    I agree, @Lou_lew all of my orders from @HappyTrees has been great! Nothing but great things to say about them. 💚