Happy Trees -shout out and question!

@HappyTrees Your service is incredible and I appreciate the awesome freebies! The fruit roll up and the apple fritter were some of the best strains I’ve tried! Do you have anything else in stock from that supplier right now? Also, will you be adding more vapes any time in the next few days? Looking to put in a hefty order before vacation on July 1! @HappyTrees

Comments

• I agree, we were really impressed with those strains also. We don't have anything from those growers right now but we are certainly going to get more when we re-up. We're planning on getting more bud and vapes at the end of June/early July.

• @HappyTrees thanks for the heads up! I’ll be looking out!

• @HappyTrees what would you say are the most comparable strains to fruit roll up on the menu right now?

• edited June 2023

@Southernbellesmoker Our Kush Mints are pretty good, we also got some Chernobyl that's nice if you like sativa. If you do end up putting in an order with us put something in the comment of the order to let us know its you and we'll give you some free vapes. We still have a few kicking around that we where going to use for freebies.

• I have to agree I have Kush Mints and I really like it, and on another note, probably shouldn't be posting your email address in the forms. Not a good idea we're supposed to stay anonymous.

• @medboy could you transfer my message to @happytrees and then delete my comment with the email?

• @Southernbellesmoker you can edit your posts. 🙂

• @Southernbellesmoker No problem! Your comment was sent over this morning with your order.

• @HappyTrees whats the best on the menu right now? The Chernobyl and the kush was awesome! Would y’all do another leftover vape as a freebie again? I think I missed them again!

• @Southernbellesmoker We just got a bunch of indoor and it's all really good. Some of the best bud we've got so far, I think. I'd recommend waiting until that goes up either Sunday or Monday. We got some Gelato Cake that we were selling as premium before, but this time around we got it at an awesome discount so we're going to be selling it at indoor prices. I'd recommend getting that.
    We don't have any vapes at all right now, unfortunately. Hopefully, we can find some soon though.

• @HappyTrees that sounds amazing! Thank you for the heads up!!