Lucy in the sky with diamonds

Anyone tried the LSD yet? If so does it feel clean or dirty? Do you tweak on it or is it a nice ride. Just wanna know before indulging. Ive had aome bad blotter before and it was a terrible time. Also @MerlinsMagic @medboy any word on the DMT

Comments

• When I do get some and the mdma I’m gonna get the right Raegent test for each chemical. With substances like that you have to test your shit my brother.

• Dancesafe is a good start to get the right test for each

• 👀@merlinsmagic can you also describe the difference between the 2 mdma and lsd available at the moment. “Sass” in particular

• Also curious and would appreciate a description and picture @MerlinsMagic

• And the testing comment is in no way in offense to Merlin or any vendor here just can’t take the chances these days

• $180/G is pretty rough though

• Yeah I wish we can get a half gram option please @MerlinsMagic

• Would definitely appreciate a half gram option I’d order tomorrow @MerlinsMagic

• We are working on a new area of the site for these so descriptions and pictures are available. Here are descriptions:

Clear:
    MDMA is commonly known as Molly, and is the main ingredient in the street drug tablets called Ecstacy.
    Molly can be take recreationally, therapeutically and spiritually, and is empathogenic, like a psychedelic for your emotions. This Original Clear is a crystal of light, properly tested to be free of fentanyl with a nice, high potency. Comes in gorgeous little crystals which you can weigh at home.
    The experience takes up to 30 minutes for onset, with the standard dose being 0.1g or 100mg. The experience is typically 5-6 hours with some people choosing to re-up with small amounts as the come down happens. As the experience completes, may people find 5-HTP neurotransmitter from the health food store or Amazon to help mitigate any hangover which many experience as low energy for 1-3 days afterwards. Counter-indicated for people taking MAOIs. For more info, check this FAQ:
    https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_faq.shtml

The body goes into a state of energized euphoria, which festival goers love to use to dance for hours on end. Couples who take this together can overcome years of blockages and enter into emotional intimacy with each other once more, getting to the root of issues to the magic words of :
    Thank you, I love you, I'm sorry, Please Forgive me. Also an be great for getting out of the head and planning elaborate date nights. Some people say they enter mystical states where they hear the voice of angels or their inner guidance or spirit guides. In therapeutic settings this molecule has supported many in overcoming PTSD and other issues and you just might find yourself cleared after a one night experience that years of talk therapy could only skirt around. Please treasure your experiences as effects can drop off with regular use. As with any psychedelic, please be mindful of set, setting and intention.

Sass:
    This gorgeous creation is very similar to MDMA, nickname Sass. One that is tested to be free of fentanyl, shows to be a lovey textured body to partake in smaller doses as the potency is great! Comes in gorgeous little crystals which you can weigh at home before diving into an energy that is smooth, snuggly, and melty. This MDA with have an experience of increased hallucenigenic visuals, more so than MDMA.
    The experience takes up to 30 minutes for onset, with the standard dose being 50mg to 80mg. The experience is typically 5-6 hours with some people choosing to re-up with small amounts as the come down happens. As the experience completes, may people find 5-HTP neurotransmitter from the health food store or Amazon to help mitigate any hangover which many experience as low energy for 1-3 days afterwards. Counter-indicated for people taking MAOIs. For more info, check this FAQ:
    https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mda/mda_effects.shtml

• Thanks for this, clears up a lot @medboy

• Hey guys… @medboy but the descriptions under the shrooms tab for now.

I’d say the paper is psychedelic and more mellow while the pyramids are pretty hyphe… you’ll want to be able to dance or hike or clean with them lol.

The sass is a different molecule, it’s MDA, more of a melty yummy feeling while the MDMA is the cleanest I could find, both are tested but feel free to double check. MDMA is more active fun and dancey while the sass is more snuggly.

• Your paper and pyramid descriptions are spot on in my experience. DMT and MDA are soon to be ordered. Having the time of my life. Oh and I didn't get that avatar pic for no reason, lolz.

• Haha! Glad to hear the descriptions are accurate, hope it was a great trip.

• Thank you I love you I’m sorry please forgive me! You guys are the best