THC-V

Hey yall , i have major munchie issues and im trying to lose weight without giving up the sacred herb. Do you guys know what would work best from what we have here ? Ive been told about THC -V which supposedly helps with appetite suppression and id love if there was something that specifically had a good amount of that in it but not sure what works best from our list here. Thanks for any advice 🙏 🍃

Comments

• I've hear spirulina suppresses appetite... also I'm looking at powdered coca leaf which is nice as well.

• Thanks! Ill check those out!

• I had to go with self control and doesn't work some nights but been doing better bout fighting urge to gorge myself🤣

• Its hard i know. I lose all control when i smoke and i eat so much. I just feel like if i could find the right strain that actually supresses my appetite and still gives me the creativity and euphoria id jump for joy literally and praise the heavens.

• Pure sativas

• David Crosby made a good point once, that it’s ok to have the munchies just choose the right munchies. Find some fruit or moderately healthy snack you enjoy. For example I really like pomegranates, which are really good for you. Apples are another good one.

• edited November 2023

Yeah, what @idkman49 said. Have only healthy snacks around which won't matter if you eat too much of. Sometimes I'll eat a whole container of hummus, but as long as it's with carrot sticks instead of crackers, worst thing that happens is I get a lot of fiber.