Plans for 2C-B?

With the somewhat recent introduction and expansion of the psychedelics section, any chance we'll see 2C-B (or any of the 2C drugs)?

Comments

• Hoping they will start carrying pre-rolled Jeffrey’s

• edited November 2023

Are you trolling @TreesPlz? Assuming you are, i've seen you make this same retarded comment before. Tranq isn't a psychedelic, and is highly addictive and deleterious to your health. It just doesn't fit on this sight imo. 2C-B on the other hand is a strong psychedelic, legal in some countries including the Netherlands, is not highly addictive, and is supposed to have incredible visual effects. It would fit in perfectly with the psychedelics section here. In any event, it's a legit question, and your comment is not helpful.

If you're serious, then make your own post asking for it instead of highjacking everyone elses.

• @posternugbag same for you, although you get a pass for a solid username. How about goldfish?

• I can guarantee that tranq will never be available here. Can't say on the 2C variations... I don't see much in the way of any medicinal usage, there's just not much data available on them. Saying that, never say never?

• @medboy thanks for the reply, and for the clarification that the product selection philosophy is largely driven by health and wellness.

• Is joke, no?

• From what I’ve seen 2C-B is pretty rare, I never saw it on dark web markets when I used to browse there. It’s usually marketed as ecstasy on the street though. Journal of Toxicology reports that it has MDMA like effects at a lower dose (~5 mg), so it could have a similar therapeutic use. It’s also an entheogen, so you can have ego death or other perceived spiritual experiences. The reason people usually use it is because it’s basically just a longer acid trip though (at about 15mg upwards). Not much is known about its side effects, but I’ve not seen any deaths or serious injuries from it. Read Alexander Shulgin’s PiKHAL for more details, he’s the guy who first synthesized it.

• Dude i did 2c-b up in Ashville NC in my younger days NEVER again just when i thought the ride was over it kept getting more intense. I was high AF for over 12 hours

• People demonize and write off weed due to awful experiences. Just because there are reports of people having bad experiences with different drugs doesn't mean they are not useful to others. Be skeptical, but be open.

Disclaimer- never used 2cb nor have I read any research on it.

• Oh im not against anything by no means. Who am i to judge anyone by what they do. 2c-b Its just not for me had a horrific trip. But it may be beneficial to others. Idk why people get snobby about diff types of products they offer. I mean if you cant control yourself enough to not buy something online you need to go talk with someone about your problems. Sorry if i came off the other way @MikeyC

• I could probably get 2CB, but in the handful of all the time I’ve tried it, I’m usually happier candy flipping LSD and Molly.

I could look for a small amount and we can see if it’s worth it.

I did have one experience that was FANTASTIC… but my reluctance is that it’s VERY dose specific by weight and hard to properly measure and dose.

What do you guys think? Worth it?

• I liked 2CB. There was a strong body high with some visuals and expanded consciousness. It is VERY dosage specific though so I would be reluctant to list in powdered form. You can have a very bad experience if you're off only a little bit. Maybe if we got clean pressed tablets.