Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

As the year draws to a close, we want to express our heartfelt gratitude for the privilege of serving you with our holistic medicine. Your trust has been the cornerstone of our success, making this year truly remarkable.

Here's to the moment of healing and well-being we've shared. Wishing you a peaceful Christmas and a New Year filled with continued health and happiness. We look forward to the exciting possibilities ahead and to many more years of supporting your wellness journey.

Thank you for being part of our community! πŸŒΏπŸŽ‰

Comments

• Was praying to get pushin p and split of blueberry pie for Xmas but still waiting unfortunately none of it has made it yet and it all sounded really good but starting to look like not gonna make it on time but thank you and hopefully everyone has a great Xmas

• Thx Loud for another great year! πŸ™πŸ» you get some excellent family time and rest. Merry Christmas! πŸŽ„

• Same here @Vapedad78 but at least I have Permanent Marker to tide me over. ID originally said it would be delivered on the 23rd, then it disappeared for a few days and showed back up today. But it should be here the 26th. Of course I have two unrelated packages that are doing the same thing. USPS is absurd.

• πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ€ΆπŸŽ merry Christmas @Sixwaychili absolutely concur I had 3 missing one show up yesterday finally after floating in void and the one was supposed to show only one wasn't already late ended up not showing and now be late lol but rest finally hit thank God. Glad to hear at least your not totally dry and got some great meds in pm to tide you through fingers crossed for ya, bud
    Hope was merry Xmas besides that

• Thanks @Vapedad78 hope you had a merry christmas as well! I got my package today, but I'm out of jars so I don't want to open it yet. lol Got a split of ultra premium Pushin P and Cherry Pie Kush.

• Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

• Awesome hoping to see pushin p today got room to squeeze in, let us know bout the cherry pie please and thank you, the blueberry pie is nice very pretty and effects are nice but need to try solo and dive deeper just been few short interactions but multiple other types like salad same time to give actual review yet

• edited January 7

@Vapedad78 what do you think of the Pushin P? I must say that either my tolerance shot through the roof because of Permanent Marker, or it's just a little disappointing. The look and smell are great, the high is pretty mild for me. The high is similar, talkative, euphoric then full body high. It just takes me about 4 times as much to get there.

I still haven't tried the Cherry Pie Kush yet.

• Yeah possibly a little lighter on effects than permanent marker but I been really enjoying it although agree might take a little more than pm or smacks possibly but honestly they've all been really nice in different ways lately

• @Vapedad78 I went back to the PM last night and it's definitely not my tolerance. I can smoke about 1/3rd as much PM as the PP to get the same level of high.

• I been mostly using pp but did try Lil nug of pm other night and yes it still got me further quicker than others but most the strains gotten lately still extremely nice just pm something special