Texas mail deliveries fubar

Well talked to my postmaster and apparently I’m not the only one having delivery issues. Over the holidays two major hubs in Texas (houston & Missouri city) had their sorting equipment break requiring the new sorters to be installed.

No one knows how to work the new machines. 🙄🤦‍♀️😒 so going on week 2 of my order being “in transit” and no idea when I’ll get my order 😔

Comments

• Sorry about that but it’s interesting. Apparently new high speed sorting machines have been installed.

• Sorry to hear man, if it makes you feel any better ive been waiting 36 days for mine and todays a holiday so its not coming today haha. If it was life or death I wouldve been gone already haha, hope they come soon!

• edited January 15

I’m in south Texas and ordered dec 21 or 22nd and got both my orders from @LoudnCo and @MerlinsMagic days before new years!!

• edited January 16

Hi @Ganjalion. Please contact me with order information and I can look that up!

• Hey @medboy thanks man, we spoke a couple of times since christmas and I think it has been re-sent. Hoping todays the day!

• It’s been 2 weeks since my order. Contacted @medboy but I’m afraid of them reshipping and it getting lost too 😣 I don’t know what to do. And it’s not the only package I’ve got held up in those hubs 🤦‍♀️

• Ugh! Houston/Missouri city Texas distribution system is all fubared! They’ve got thousands of pkgs stuck down there due to an upgrade in the sorting sites 🤦‍♀️ they’ve got 4 of my pkgs. if you’re in East Texas or even central I’d wait till they get this mess fixed.

• We are just north of Houston and placed a couple orders on Wednesday. Got Merlins package today. Surprised how quick we got it.

• @Jesterx i got my last small order I placed but the larger order I placed on Jan 3 is still stuck down there in that mess 🤦‍♀️ they’re just sending them anywhere at this point. Had one pkg (not medman) go from columbus, tx to Austin , to north houston, back to houston and then to Oklahoma City, ok!!! Back to north houston, to houston and now it’s sitting in Bryan, tx😲 im in Livingston, tx. WTAF 😡😔😕😭🤦‍♀️

• @cancerwarrior we are practically neighbors ! We are in New Caney/Porter area. And that shipping story sounds like a nightmare!!

• @Jesterx its nuts. My order from Jan 4 got here today. Still have one outstanding package(books) that’s stuck in transit. It’s crazy. Im not gonna order for a bit till usps gets their stuff together.

• Placed an order Jan 9th and still nothing! Fuck USPS! Never in 3 years has this happened!

• This news report may help Texans understand the issues there.

• That's nuts and they're lucky didn't take longer than it did way things been. Good luck anybody waiting on anything but these guys here always come thru and they say patience is a virtue

• It doesn't help that the shippers are now using usps "ground advantage"