Website problems

2»

Comments

• @TSC pretty sure orders aren’t seen until the payment is received.

• @medboy here too! Sorry for the duplicate orders! I’m just trying to pay! I keep getting the blank screen after my order form.

• @TSC or @Vapedad78 can you help me? I’m not sure what to do! So many duplicate orders 😭

• @Southernbellesmoker check your email for the confirmation, it will have all the info in it to complete the payment, only then will medteam see the order, the others orders are non existent till they are paid for. You may have gotten multiple emails, disregard all after you have taken care of one. Hope this helps.

• We're trying to figure this out. It is happening sporadically though most orders are fine. Weird! But yes the email will have all the directions. Just follow them and you'll be fine.

• If anyone gets this message if you can post here all the things that you ordered it might help because it might be being caused by one rogue item!

• Ordered a little more PM on Thursday. Everything is fine. Got two emails and a label.

• @medboy 1/4 of Pushin P, 1/4 of Cool Blue, and 1/2 of Permanent Marker. Order placed/paid for AM of Feb 2. Thx