LSD PYRAMIDS, BLOTTER AND LIQUID REVIEW

Hey fellow forum friends, I posted this in a reply to a fellow members post, then realized it was really about the only full review out there for all 3 offerings of LSD. The beginning I left in because it breaks down the difference from what you would have gotten 20 years ago vs today. Grab your preffered smoke and have a good read! Here you go. ..

The biggest factor in the experience noted is that lsd Doses back in the day were not as dosage specific, this was mainly due to the accuracy and availability of lab grade equipment, 200-400ug was not uncommon back in the day for a single hit. A lot of people dont realize how little of a substance 100ug is. This heavy, varying common dose was the cause of the stomach cramps and almost train like visuals. If this is what you want, its still very obtainable, take 3-4 blotter tabs and hold on!
I have also gotten the paper blotter and added the liquid lsd to the tabs making double hits. These are much more similar to the train hit experience with the stomach turning effects however this will last 12-14hours for sure.. so be ready to ride it out. You will not get the potency without the Long term effects.
I find all 3 of the lsd offerings are dosed very acurrate and very close to the same as far as potency.
All 3 offerings have different effects that are more prominent in some over the others..
My experience with the 3 and thanks @MerlinsMagic and @medboy for offering all of them as they are all very good and compliment each other very well depending on your desires.

Blotter paper: very good clean single hit acid.
If you have never done any lsd and are on the fence, this is the perfect balance of mind and body trip. Take one hit and enjoy. Lots of laughs, looking into the mirror will be a blast for a bit as well if you have never done this. Seasoned users will benefit from taking 2 or 4 tabs to get that nostalgia recollection of blotter depending on body weight and lots of other varying factors.

Liquid LSD: it's very clean, tasteless. Alcohol based so storage in the freezer for long term keeping. The liquid lsd is very mind/visual heavy. This is, I would agree to be, Needle point lineage as advertised. It's known for its very heady trip, long lasting and more sedative experience. I have had known needlepoint from the 80s and 90s and this is absolutely spot on the same.
1 drop for mind and body conscious trip. 2 drops for a medium experience but Lingering 14hours min.
3 or more drops... hold on and eat clean before as you most likely won't have an appetite after and will last 14 hours min.

Pyramid gel tabs:
The pyramids offered a happy mix of body with visual experience with a touch more restlessness than the other two, that can be accurately described as energetic lsd.
These are a good complement to either of the above options as they are a very energetic, fun, very music, and rhythm motivated. These compliment either of the above mentioned blotter or liquid just depending on the experience you are looking for. Also not so overwhelming you couldn't partake at a festival or concert as long as you had the right setting.

My experience if you want a very happy, energetic trip with an increase of visuals combine a single blotter tab and a single Pyramid. They are a great compliment for an energetic, visual, music motivated experience.

For a more body sedative, heavy trip combine the Pyramid and liquid.

For an all out stomach turning 16 hour event, drop a blotter tab, Pyramid and finish it off with a drop of the liquid for an all around mind blowing experience that will last a minimum of 14 hours. Be prepared, and again this is NOT recommended for first time users or EVEN your Second time.
Be of clean mind, good setting, eat healthy, and be sure to take some vitamins a couple days before your event when enjoying in any of the above mentioned. Stay safe and enjoy!
Any questions, feel free to ask!

Comments

• And then search for Quotes from Eckhart Tolle.

• I had never done LSD before, so only tried one of the blotter paper. Didn’t get any visuals, mild high, a little giggly, but my whole body was tense the entire time. I wasn’t expecting that. Not sure if I’m going to do it again if that’s normal.

• @PolkHighStar Thats not normal I would suggest taking 2 and cranking up One from the Vault by the Grateful Dead or Eat a Peach by the Allman Brothers Band.

• Maybe try some somatic release exercises as well- seems like something is blocked for you.

• @MikeyC go on…
    I’m interested because I’ve tried shrooms recently also and didn’t find anything enjoyable. VERY slight visuals and my wife said I was being more aggressive, which I’m not at all aggressive usually. I have some DMT from here, but now I’m a little afraid to try it.

• https://www.instagram.com/reel/C35vj6IR7AQ/?igsh=bXgxcXVrb3Rndzd3

Twisting also helps. Google somatic exercises to release anger and watch the YouTube's, and like a recipe keep what works and find the right spices for your palate.

• I always got that weird feeling up base of neck and spine and feeling like constantly needing hands washed with the sid but fun guy not quite as much

• @PolkHighStar I like to relax and enjoy the experience without being messed with while my gf is very handsy and affectionate person which I usually love but couldn't handle nearly as well while tripping on even a small dose unfortunately

• Great review!!!

The way out is through!
    Gotta examine move things through the body like the somatics mentioned above, walking in nature can be great, also examining emotional state and allowing yourself to move through them.
    Then theres Room for the good times to roll in.