Splitting 1/4’s?

MM/Mb just curious if this is an option now with 1/8ths on the menu? Thx!

Comments

• In my opinion, I'd think that would slow down processing/shipping times even further, for everyone involved. At that point people are gonna start wanting an oz. split 8 ways. Splitting a 1/2oz 4 ways seems like too much to ask as well.

• Based on the rules I think not

• Hey it never hurts to ask right?!. 80% of my orders are typically splits..in my opinion if your taking the time to split 1/2’s..shouldn’t be that much different processing time..but since there are deep discounts already I totally understand from a financial standpoint. Sometimes your torn between several strains..

• I'd love it as well- hell- I'd be willing to have a recurring payment of like 100 a month to try grams of everything before I buy. Bring the budtender club experience to our doorsteps.

• In the past when we offered 1/8ths we didn't allow the mix and match of quarters. The minimum was to split a half instead. I'll pose this question to MM but I don't expect the rule to change.

• yeah no splitting 1/4's..Too much work for shippers for too little.

• edited May 2020

Thx for getting back MM & MB! I wasn't sure if that was an option in past..didn't realize I could split 1/2's until several orders in 😜..more of a clarification?..thx for the excellent service and also bringing back 1/8ths..