Microdosing

What’s everyone’s microdosing schedule? I purchased some of the mushroom gummies and have been taking 1 and skipping 2 days for a couple months. I’ve taken a few weeks off in between but I was curious if I should take a longer break or not? Im very satisfied with the effects. Ive noticed changes in my overall happiness. I’ve also noticed im less anxious and more motivated to be healthy. I was just curious if anyone had any more input on them

Comments

• @Johnnyblue42 I do 3-5 days a week with the marshmallow mushroom microdose treats and have been for a couple months now. Have noted a good improvement without any sides. I do make sure to take some days off to allow my tolerance to build back as I can tell after a few days straight I need to take more to notice the effects. If you haven't tried the marshmallows, and you enjoy the taste. The ones offered by @MerlinsMagic are amazing. I wrote a review a while back about them if you are interested it can be found a few pages back.

• Two marshmallows twice a week before work. They are incredible! Happy, focused, helps me ignore co-workers bull. More energy and peaceful throughout the entire day. Just placed another order. When is this website going to replace big pharm?

• @HealingOfNations amen shit if insurance would foot least part the bill lol

• edited March 27

Big pharma is one of the biggest reasons for all of the absurd anti-plant laws to begin with. Their entire business model is to try to (very poorly) imitate/recreate natural plants' healing powers to make trillions of dollars, while demonizing everything that is natural and lobbying government to keep it that way or at least limit the threat to their business. That's on top of purposefully harming people to force them into a lifetime of dependence on guess what? Big pharma.

Insurance will never cover anything natural, ever.

• @Sixwaychili Right from Rockefeller's grand plan still working way to well today.

• @Sixwaychili i reluctantly take the statins and anti depressants. Took the first vaccine out of fear. There are natural ways to replace both of the meds but…..Yea, I agree with you.