Happy Trees Doscounted Outdoor

Has anyone tried any of HTs discounted outdoor? It's a very good price but if it's low quality I'd like to steer clear. Recently bought discounted outdoor from Merlin and it was lackluster to put it mildly. They did make it right though, so not bitching. Reviews appreciated...

Comments

• I have some landing today Iwas in the merlin deal to he sent me a replacment i couldnt smoke the mendo is was badddd.

• @cmweems1964 I was in that order too. Got a split of Dosdidos and mendo purps. They both smelled identical. (Like they were in a housewife or something). They did provide a buzz but it was mediocre at best. Anyhoo, they made it right! They always do. Just curious about HTs discounted outdoor. If it's decent $65 half zips is a great deal...

• Mr4Sher just got a oz of the royal kush great good sized well trimmed buds!! not alot of smell but they look fresh not old and you could put this next to any outdoor on the site and it would be just as good if not as good as some of the indoor i have gotten.

• @cmweems1964 Hell yeah!!! Not seeing Royal Kush tho. Must be sold out. Anyhow, I'm going to have to grab some if it's not sold out before I get in an order...

• royal skunk is it i dont know why i thought it was royal kush Mr4Sher!!!