Louds UP Jeasousy (discounted)

I already got a jar of Louds UP Permanent Marker and a jar Louds UP Gary Peyton. They are both straight πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯!!! Got high hopes for this one. Ordered s split with the G.O.A.T Indoor. Been wanting to try that Strain for a while!!! Really hope the UP Jealousy is as good as the Permanent marker and Gary Payton!!! Now the wait...

Comments

• I ordered a split of the pm and the jealousy and both were incredible but I like the jealousy a bit more. Had an incredible smell and at first the pm looked better but as soon as a got a good look the jealousy I was impressed. It also hit me a bit harder but it could all be personal preference

• Glad to hear . Waiting on the gary and PM πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈ

• I enjoyed both a lot still got some pm left but yeah the jealousy was great too, difficult choice personally

• @v32Finish Those are both really good!! Considering grabbing more Gary Payton actually...

• Hellooooo! How's it going?! .

Hope all is well. Realized it had been too long so I decided to come back! πŸ”₯πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

• edited July 8

Louds indoor G.O.A.T. is really really good. Took me by surprise!!! It tastes like cherries more than any other strain I've ever tried. Really nice sweet taste! The high was really well balanced and long lasting. The gf and I rolled one and I put it out halfway and I was pretty stoned for 3 hours. She was absolutely baked!! I have a much higher tolerance but the G.O.A.T. did the trick! It is somewhat of a creeper strain though so tread carefully! Nice and fluffy and sticky too. Definitely recommended this one if you like a hard hitter that doesn't make you super sleepy!

• G.O.A.T. truly lives to his name huh. Glad y'all are enjoying it! :smile: