No label for two separate orders

Ok so the 28th I placed 2 separate orders one merlin and one happy trees and still no package and nothing in informed delivery two weeks later 😬 I emailed medboy but was just curious if that's happened to anyone here before? I've never had an order take more than a week with absolutely nothing showing.. I've been here since 2016/2017ish but quit ordering for a few years cause I got my med card for pot but the shrooms brought me back 🀣🀣 ik medman always delivers but I'm getting anxious I've never had this happen πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Comments

• You might check the blockchain, just to make sure the payment was received. Other than that, you've sent in the email, @medboy will fix it.

• It was recieved for sure medboy already confirmed that both payments were recieved. I'm sure it'll all be fine I've just never had this happen before and for it two happen with 2 different orders at the same time it's making me πŸ˜“

• Pheww good news medboy saved the day!!

• Cool beans.

• Glad we could get that sorted for you, Medman always delivers!

• Yea i had a LOUD& CO order take quite a while & never showed on informed del, it just showed up, sometimes thibgs move little slow.

• Yea, I just don’t have great luck with the delivery times. Ordered 8/1 from HT and was hoping for a personal record tying 5 day order to delivery experience. I don’t even see a label yet 😳.

• @Jaybird922 Send me an email and I can look into your order for you. :smile:

• Thanks Medboy! Yes, you responded to me and said you are checking the status.
    Standing by πŸ‘.