Does anyone know if loud will do a 4 way split on a zip???

Has anyone ever tried this or asked this before?? @LoudnCo

Comments

• Well I ordered and tried... Guess I'll see if they honor it. If not... Oh well...

• Curious also?

• Not sure think I've only requested it thru HT a couple times and was honored both times

• Same here…only requested a 4 way from HT and it was honored 👍.

• Ordered Saturday, out for delivery today(Thursday). Really good shipping time from Loud!!!

• Sweet! @Mr4Sher did you get the split?

• @superman38NC and they are all straight fire!!! I don't usually like sativa leaning hybrids but this The GOAT is some of the best bud I've smoked in a long while! Jealousy is on point too! Hell they all are! But The GOAT is something special for me. It's probably the high cbd content cuz it seems super medicinal. Always takes away all my aches and pains, slows down my mind and puts me in a great mood. Definitely recommend!!!

• Awesome! @Mr4Sher ive read others say the GOAT is 🔥. What else did you grab? So many options on the menu 🤪 Louds locktite and other indoor looks really good too

• @superman38NC peanut butter breath, The GOAT, Jealousy and Gary Payton.

• Nice selection! I decided to give Loud a try on that 4-way ounce split. All vendors have some 🔥 up

• @superman38NC lemme know about that Locktite... Sounds like some fire for an indica lover like myself.... I can tell ya 1st hand Louds Permanent Marker, Gary payton, Jealousy, Peanut Butter Breath and The GOAT are all tip top notch!!! That Jealousy and The GOAT are just phenomenal!!

• @Mr4Sher i went with a 4-way split of the indoor smalls. Received yesterday Blueberry Syrup, Crescendo, Diamond Og, and Trop Cherry. Thx! @Loud for smalls I’m very happy. Little on the dry side but nothing boveda can’t fix. Tried crescendo yesterday am and it was what I needed! Buzz with focus. Afternoon tried the Trop Cherry and what an excellent sativa! Last night hit the BS and slept like a baby 😀