Merlin Shipping Change?

2»

Comments

• I did a box request with @MerlinsMagic and it was honored. Ended up 5 day total ship to the east coast!

• Everything we ship is priory mail no matter what you buy and you don't even have to ask for it 👀

• "Postmaster General Louis DeJoy is continuing his push to make big changes to the U.S. Postal Service despite a letter from senators urging him to stop, particularly because of the impact on rural areas, Government Executive reported."
    "Sen. Jon Tester, D-Mont., has also introduced a bill to stop the Postal Service from moving processing facilities such as the one in Missoula, Mont., that DeJoy proposes to move to Spokane, Wash., the Bozeman Daily Chronicle reported."
    https://www.thefencepost.com/news/dejoy-pushes-postal-service-overhaul-despite-senate-concern-about-rural-areas/

• Well screwd AGAIN by usps sitting 30mi a way at a useles sorting center been there since 4am sunday am, if was PRIORITY it would have left sorting shit center, if truck is full ground waits im blown away with GEOUND SNAIL NOW IT WILL BE 10 DAYS THIS IS A DAM JOKE

• Why do we have to request? , going all way back to original silk road this is 1st times ive seen shiped ground🤣🤣 for what a $5 savings in shipping cost? UNREAL

• They dropped the $10 shipping charge which I think was a very generous gesture. When running a business the goal is to increase the bottom line… they even state that 10 business day delivery is to be expected before you even CHOOSE to order. I personally think they do a fantastic job especially @MerlinsMagic

• Also states on website priority shipping, id pay $20 shipping to not have to wait 10 days pretty simple

• Its middle of summer, not only longer but in a 160 degree semi trailer for 7 days??

• @HappyTrees you guys got my next order, next week flower & shrooms👍👍

• Faster the delivery the more we purchase...and that good business practice ;).

• @Jaybird922 👍👍👍so true!

• @Jaybird922 man spitting facts, just had to use anther site cause couldn't risk not getting in time

• @Vapedad78 unfortunately I've been doing the same because I get my stuff from other sites 100x faster but I will say this site the quality is wayy better than others I've used

• @Zackarrry no doubt sometimes looks as good but something just not quite there in comparison to any the vendors here unfortunately times a factor occasionally and takes priority over preference
    "

• @Vapedad78 you hit the nail right on the head. It's just weird how this is the only place that takes so long to ship. I'm not blaming anyone or bitching. It's just weird you know. It'd be nice for them to offer faster shipping for more $$. I'd definitely pay extra to get stuff faster and I would stop shopping at other sites also

• Still waiting.. :neutral:

• We did not change the shipping methods when we instituted the "free shipping:" This is a change within USPS. We're working on ways to improve things.

• edited August 7

Hey guys, I appreciate the feedback on the ways that the post office has changed it's speed on ground mail.

We've been using First Class mail for years with only an extra day or day, and now the Post office has changed the First Class name to Ground Advantage.

From our end it looks like it should take a maximum of 5 days shipped, just like before.
    In the past they've arrive often within days so the switch up over there isn't great us or you. Any delays of 10+ days are a huge error on the part of the post office.

I'm going to have a meeting with the TODAY and see about switching over entirely to Priority.

Write me in the comments of your next order with your Screen Name for a free gift if your order took over a week.

@Zackarrry
    @Spencer
    @Jaybird922

• Merlin thanks for helping here. I only created this post because i had noticed that my packages went ground advantage. Since the change from first class to advantge things take a week from the west coast everytime I have one now that is 8 days so usps sure has messed up first class trying the new system it takes longer now than ever before.

• @MerlinsMagic dude thank you. Mine did take well over a week but it finally landed..And let me tell you the Prem. LCG Smalls are a 🔥 📛 and I got the lcgxpinkcertzxpistachio sugar wax. (I think that's the name) and it's really good also. I've learned you can't go wrong with @MerlinsMagic concentrates

• @Zackarrry glad the meds a quality as ever.