Merlin Shipping Change?

last two orders I placed are shipped with ground advantage and have 7day delivery dates.
I thought Merlin shipped Priorty which is always 2 days.Anyone have any idea? IS this why its free to ship now and if so can we have a upgrade to shipping added to get Priorty shipping. Advantage ground sucks folks any thing the happens on the ground the packages gets stuck. I have fpv parts shipped from cali and sometimes it takes 7days to ride to the east coast on ground adavantge.

Comments

• It's a hit or miss depends on the amount of orders placed on that day or week I'm sure. I placed my order Monday pm est time It says it will be out for delivery tomorrow. Even if it's shipped with priority usps still gonna take forever usps is very random

• Smaller items will sometimes be placed in packages, feel free to make a box request in the comments which we almost always honor. @cmweems1964

• Ordered last Saturday and expected delivery is Monday…9 days is too long. So I should’ve stated “box request” and it would’ve come sooner?

• My orders both shipped ground advantage which means they ride across the states and have 7 day delivery dates.when shipped priority they fly across the states with 2 day delivery dates not sure why they went ground this time but for sure a fyi.orderd a vape and only a 1/2 of flower maybe thats why.

• Not sure if ground is the new norm but lst week came ground & pkg im waiting on says ground advantage also. Normally i wouldnt even care ,but been so hot out im not excited that products may b in a hot aemi trailer fir 4-6 days. , if youve ever been un a trailer whebs its 98 out it is pretty frick8n hot in them trailers.??? I dunno

• In cooler months ut wouldnt make a difference👍

• @Spencer yes its not good when product is exposed to that heat Its extreme in those trailers i may have to go back to other connect until its cooler are something changes am pretty sure you can request nml shipping thought I saw something about it

• No doubt thought of gel tabs in a 140* degree trailer qorrys me!! I live in a legal state so more of a case of liking there canna more plus he got good psychedelics. I will kindly request a box so this dont happen again, latest package will be 8 days riding accross the country😁.

• @Tac @Spencer The degradation should be relatively minimal over that span of time, it wouldn't start losing potency unless you left it in a hot environment for longer periods of time.

• 9 days is definitely way too long. USPS did change some things about the ground shipping, so maybe that's it.

Is this a ubiquitous problem or an outlier?

Curious if others are having the same issue or if it was a post office snafu.

Like I said, welcome to request box in the comments, and I'm considering only doing boxes. Packages are a little easier for use to remain on the DL and have different looking packages and are a little easier on out bottom line.

However its definitely not worth it if its adding more than a day to shipping.

• 👍👍 i definitely get changing things up for the DL, as for usps there so inconsistent!!
    Thnks guys!!

• Yep just made another order & SURE ENOUGH QNOTHER GROUND PACKAGE FCK YEA ANOTHER 7-9 DAY DELOVERY👍 Just what 8 l8ke to see cannabis & a vape in a 150 degree trailer for 9 fckng days,, this is my LAST ORDER ILL JUST GO DOWN STREET TO MY LOCAL DISPENSARY! WHO IN THERE RT. MIND SHIPS ITEMS PIKE THIS BY 12 DAY GROUND TRANSIT, NOPE IM DONE WITH THIS CRAP

• At this point id be much happy just getting my BTC,S BACK UNREAL, DEALING WITH DARK NET FOR YRS & THIS IS ONLY TIMES IVE SEEN SHIPPED BY GROUND

• Yea I ordered from merlin 2 or 3 days ago and still awaiting item.

• Its crazy!! Its going to be heat index of 115 were im at for next 7days,, HOW HOT IS IT IN A TRAILER? 160 , i wouldnt have a problem if was winters mnths but middle of countey wide heat wave!! & for some 1 to say thats not long enough to degrade things i beg to differ because the last gel tabs seem slightly weaker then week before?? Alot is me venting because now it will b about 2 weeks like th3 last 1 USPS ground is 1st class mail q/track8ng # & everybody knows usps dont give crap about 1st class mail

• I understand it's aggravating and I ordered Mary j from a different vendor from Cali too and they're stuff gets to me in 2 or 3 days everytime just the quality isn't as good as medicineman.

And I know after they put it in the mail it's all on usps but it just seems like usps only drops the ball with these packages only.

Idk I still love this site and 100% would recommend to anyone. You guys kick ass @medboy @MerlinsMagic @HappyTrees @LoudnCo

• @Zackarrry def agree i like his over all quality better then another west coast vendor! Like i mentioned before in cooler mnths it wouldnt even bother me but ground in this kinda heat concerns me, thinking maybe just not order from MM till get into cooler mnths👍

• @Spencer I feel your pain. This just happened to my last order. Ground shipping should NOT be an option even for the smaller orders. I thought the point of the smaller orders was to sample them to make that larger order next. However, when your little order takes 9 days to deliver, the product may not even be available on the menu anymore!

• @Jaybird922 agreed or should be a option to upgrade to priority for lil $$ idk

• For those needing faster shipping through Merlin, you can request for them to use a USPS flat rate box in the comment section of your order. This should give you the fastest shipping time possible.

• Just saw this, got hit with Ground Advantage instead of Priority as well. Guess we have to request it now. I also would like to go back to paid shipping so we are not subject to ground advantage. The change without warning is untenable, nobody should be out when they are doing things the way they've always done.

• @MerlinsMagic it absolutely adds greater than a day of extra transit time

• edited August 2

• Yea still "waiting for item label created" on I.D. and ordered over 5 days ago

• If we could somehow get an option for 2 day delivery I'd pay and actually order more but like everyone is saying nobody wants their stuff in this hot weather for weeks

• I hadn't ordered here for a while. I placed an order last Saturday. Still won't get here until this coming Monday. I agree there is no reason to offer Free Shipping if it downgrades it to Ground and makes a 9 day wait. That should be stated ahead of time.

• You can thank DeJoy for the ground advantage.

• Aggravating for sure!! I just chalk up as lesson learned!

@antfuzz why do you say that? Somethibg happen?

• @antfuzz Then I guess that means I have to blame the current federal administration since they're the ones in charge of not improving it. LOL!