On Sale Items

edited September 20 in Questions

Curious if the "on sale" items have any decrease in quality? I'm interested in the Pineapple Black strain. Great price, but I'm concerned it's maybe old, less potent, and dry?

Any thoughts on "In Sale" items?

Ty!
Shine on! 💎

Comments

• @LoudnCo might be able to shed a bit more light on this situation

• @Shineon75 I've never bought any of the ultra premium at full price. But I can say that If you're inquiring about Gary Peyton or Permanent Marker, they're well worth the price. I've re-ordered both 3 times now.

• Thx Medboy! @forthefew we really enjoy the Gary Payton strain. I haven't tried Permanent Marker.

I was specifically referring to the Pineapple Black "on sale" strain. I was wondering why was it on sale? Is it older or possibly they had a great harvest and need to clear it out?

• edited September 21

@Shamisha55 more than likely that’s the reason why. It’s been on the menu for a while. Not saying it isn’t good.

• @Shineon75 IMO, although the PM doesn't smell or present as well, it has a much heavier indica feel than the GP. I'm a fan of both.

Have you tried Jealousy? I've been tempted.

• I have not. I am about to pull the trigger on a QP of the on sale Pineapple Black. I'll report back on the quality. I haven't really seen any reviews of the on sale strains or I missed it.

• edited September 23

@LoudnCo
    I bought a QP of the Magic Melon. Can you tell me more about your on sale items?

I also picked up a half Z of Harley Quinn CBD. I have arthritis and tendonitis. I am hoping that will help with joint pain.

• I am guessing that it is old. Has been on the menu a while. I got some probably over 6 months ago. Just recently got some of their discounted Magic Melon and Lemon Kush. It's dry, but still has a nice punch.

• edited September 23

@Rockafire Thx for the reply. Sounds like I may need to invest in some Boveda to help remedy the issue. Hopefully, they store their herbs in airtight containers to help preserve potency.
    @LoudnCo

• Could you review the Magic Melon? I placed an order.

• Absolutely! Unfortunately, I have not received it yet. I ordered it on 9/22. I am near Hurricane Helene so unfortunately, it probably isn't going to be here until 9/29 or later. I am hoping it's on its way but the USPS tracking number and Informed Delivery is only reporting that a mailing label has been created 😬. @medboy said @LoudnCo USPS is notorious for not scanning packages in. I'm hoping it's moving through the network despite what tracking is telling me. I was hoping @LoudnCo would chime in but no word so far. When I do receive it, I'll review.