Informed Delivery Not Updating

@medboy
@LoudnCo

I made an order on Sunday, 9/22/24. Informed delivery has shown a mailing label was created in Washington, Monday, 9/23/24. It hasn't updated since.

Is that normal?

I haven't ordered in quite a long time. If I remember correctly, the USPS is bad about updating. I'm really hoping it shows up by Saturday or Monday at the latest.

Comments

• Louds post office is unfortunately notoriously bad at scanning in packages. It's a known issue, unfortunately when ordering from Loud sometimes it takes an extra bit of time for the packages to get out to you. I would say the longest packages from Loud usually take would be 10 days from when you ordered so it should hopefully be to you by monday!
    -mb

• As always, thanks for getting to me so quickly. I thought I had remembered that being the case with @LoudnCo USPS.

• Just as you said, @medboy. @LoudnCo USPS did not scan the package but it was en route. My USPS scanned it at 5am this morning and it updated to expected delivery today! Hooray!

• @Shineon75 Glad to hear it!

• Hoping same thing since haven't seen label yet and id been wonky at times lately

• We use different post offices when we ship our products, but like medboy mentioned, occasionally we have issues with them updating informed delivery. Nonetheless, your package will show up even if it takes a little longer. If you don't get it within 2 weeks, please reach out to MB so we can look into it and sort it out :)

• Yeah I put in small request on 29th which was a Sunday and know it'll show up just figured would been here by now since usually is but this was from merlin appreciate yall though for sure and be placing something with yall as well

• Finally showed today thank you much appreciated very nice quality

• Enjoy, our pleasure! :)