Love Drops

Any chance you will be getting the Love Drops in again any time soon? I wanted to purchase for my birthday, but was waiting for a monetary gift that i received today, but now that i go look, it seems to be out of stock….just wondering hopefully if it will be back in stock soon?

Comments

• Trying to figure out if i should wait for the love drops or just get some MDMA or Sass…..anyone know which mdma is the best, and how do u dose and ingest it? Do i need a scale? Also, do i need to put in capsules, or is there some other way im supposed to ingest it? Ive never done MDMA, or Sass, so it would be my first time, and as a newbie, i have no idea what to do with the crystal once i get it, lol, which is why i thought the love drops might be easier, but if their not coming soon, Im hoping someone more experience can give me some advice as far as should i go with MDMA (and which one), or Sass, and maybe some pointers on how, if possible, to use both, since i have no clue where to start, lol 😂 Any assistance or advice will be greatly appreciated 🥰👍🏼💕

• edited October 20

@Helensrz It needs to be ingested orally, my preferred method of taking it is like you said in capsules. You can also dissolve a dose in water and take it that way. You would need a scale to accurately measure how much you're taking. If you don't want to deal with any of that though @LoudnCo sells MDMA pre capped into .1 gram doses so you could give that a shot! For a first time dose I would probably just start with .1 of a gram.

As far as the love drops go that would be a pretty convenient way of taking it without having to measure it but I'm unfortunately not sure when they're planning on restocking those.

Hope this helps! :smile:

• It does, so much!! Thank you for the info 💕🥰 Any recommendations for which is the best MDMA, since there are a few types? Or should I start with something like Sass?

• @Helensrz I think you'll have a great time with any of them, but I would probably go for MDMA over sass for a first timer.