Enigma

From Loud's menu, end-of-April:

This beautiful slightly indica-dominant hybrid has little-known about its origins, but a long-lasting euphoric high with earthy and tangy flavors. Up front, the strain has nice heady effects, a bit hallucinogenic, reminding me of Durban Poison. This gives way to a narcotic rush stoney delight. Not so stoney that you get stuck in your seat... but this strain does a great job of showcasing the dynamic experience a good hybrid can give you. Buckle up, Enigma packs a punch! Recommended for Midday or evening consumption, works really well in a vaporizer which downplays some of the sedative effects.

Just wanted to post a quick note about this strain, which has disappeared in the 6-7 days since I ordered...it's wonderful. Floral taste and very stimulating. Reminds me of MedMama's recent Violet Vixen (a 90% sativa!). Regarding the purported "sedative effects," maybe I'll fall off into a coma shortly, but I don't think so. There is a burst of good energy and lively vibes upon smoking. And then the elves, they danced...

I want mass quantities of this in my stockpile. A+

Comments

• Good to know since I'm waiting on an ounce of this! Looking forward to it!

• Do let us know what you think! I think the Durban Poison reference in the description is apt; but I wouldn't call it "indica-dominant." It's more like a Haze than a Kush.

• Nice! If it’s comparable to VV I’ll definitely keep an eye for this next time..had some VV with my coffee this morning..such a great way to start the day 😀