Death Star Review

The other day I took some deathstar to a friends to try out.

Almost every description I've read of it says that it's an indica dominant hybrid from Sour Deisel and Sensi Star strains.

I felt that this particular sample I got was more towards the middle or even on the higher sativa side. I felt very happy, uplifted, euphoric, talkative, and in general made me feel great. The buzz was heady and clear, I didn't feel out there and didn't get lost in converstations which happens quite a bit with other strains lol. After a while the buzz was both mind and body, I never felt tired or worn down at all which sometimes can happen when a heavy high starts to wind down.

Taste was great, sweet and flavorful and not like deisel or any gassy flavor that I expected.

Odor was good, nice and strong, pungent aroma. I didn't get too many stand out odors, it smelled really good and skunky but didn't notice anything that stood out like deisel, peppery, or citrus tones.

I really enjoyed this one and will definately be one of my top 5.

Comments

• It's a strain that "does the opposite," that's for sure.

• I would have loved to smoke this while out fishing, it would be a good strain for that. I felt like I wanted to get up and do something. Pretty opposite of the description lol.

• edited May 2020

This is what it looked like.

Death Star

image2020-05-12-03-33-21

" alt="" />

• Great review and pics!