Super Silver Haze

edited May 2020 in Product Reviews

This stuff is awesome. I placed the order 5/7 and received 5/21 πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ. 100% worth it, as soon as I took it out of the first silver packaging it wreaked of Super Lemon Haze(makes sense). So after I smoked a bowl i could instantly notice my senses almost seemed, heightened? I certainly felt very uplifted, but at the same time I could just chill out. It seems slightly more indica than 20/80 as the description says, but it’s still definitely got some sativa attributes.

https://m.imgur.com/a/a8p5Zkd

Here are pictures of the bud, as well as the kief I got from grinding 1.4 grams

Comments

• I just received my 2oz Super Silver Haze on the mail today 5/21 which I placed the order on 5/18. Smells so luring can't wait to smoke'em.

• edited May 2020

Yes. This strain is one of the best. My own experience this goes right to my head and I found all the solutions. Everyone should smoke this. I wanted to upload pictures of the good but idk how.

• Got mine today too. 6 days total. This was a bit of a creeper, but you still feel the effects after you smoke for a few hours which I like. Not a lot of buds do that to me. Just needed half of a bowl.

8/10