Wrong Orders

Has anyone else had issues with orders being wrong? I'm not talking about subs either, just main order contents.

Two of my orders lately were wrong, one was way off. I understand that items will run out and they had to sub something fine, I'm ok with that when they mark them on the sticker as a sub. But, one of my sampler orders was so far off it made me wonder if it could be a missing order I placed a while ago before the menu was updated. The last one I placed was for items that are still mostly on the menu, and when I placed the order the menu was freshly updated, so I should have received everything on my order or most of it.

I submitted a request on the website today to check and see what was going on.

I'm hoping it was an older order that took longer to get here and not my most recent sampler order, if so it will be pretty (very) frustrating.

I'm not complaining (yet), just wondering if anyone else has had any mix ups lately? This is the first time it's happened to me out of quite a lot of orders.

I don't want to say which shipper it was at this time, I don't have all the details in front of me to be sure what exactly happened with my order.

Comments

• You could look the tracking info on the package. That will tell u when it was shipped.

• I had one about a month ago and it was corrected in a day or two. Just contact them appropriately and they'll totally get to the bottom of it in a pretty quick manner.

• @MikeyC Already contacted them. Haven't had any issues up until recently. It looks like it was a mix up but we'll see.

@Joha I could do that but I won't be able to narrow it down to a specific order. ( I had some at the same time).

• I mean you know that they’re going to fix it so just tell them what happened.
    Which you did and I’m sure medicine boy will take care of it as soon as possible. I’ve never had an wrong order but shipping times are killing me.

• We're not perfect. Right now the main issue is that we're doing work on our email server and so I've gotten 2 days behind on responding to messages. I apologize to everyone for this delay!

• @medboy i think I speak for al of us when I say, we all really appreciate the work you guys do everyday to keep our meds available, so a small delay here and there doesn’t hurt!

• @medboy i second what @PieMan said. I don’t mean anything as a complaint. We really do appreciate the service!

• Despite being a gigantic, scary drug dealer, @medboy has a streak of humanity in him, I think. You'll all be forgiven. This one time. After a brief waiting period. After that, though, beware the wrath of fiery serpents and death if you ever smear his name again, or the name of any of the other celestial angels!

This post brought to you by Loud's Juicy Fruit. A fantastic first smoke of the day for all (legal) ages! Grandmothers like it! Your kid's coach likes it! It really tastes like the gum!

I have a meeting at 10 this morning about product development. I will now study photographs of my state political representatives in an effort to un-stone myself.

• So you're complaining because your freebie was wrong? Am I reading your post correctly? What was the actual mistake?

• @georgetirebiter classic post bro. Salivating for my juicy fruit to arrive now definitely.

• @daCabbie He means samplers as in the 1 g or 2g sampler that you can get for $70 and $130 respectively. Not a sample of bud.

• edited June 2020

@georgetirebiter lmfao! That would make anyone sober (staring at state reps).

@daCabbie the contents of my order was wrong and not the strains I listed. I don't complain about freebies, they don't have to offer them but they do, I don't pay for them either, so not a big deal.

The issue was that I have some (well, lets say above average amount most likely haha) of orders placed around the same time and some have delivered and some haven't at the time. I was trying to make sense of what I ordered vs. What was recieved. I ordered a few sampler packs from each shipper. So one of them that came in I thought could have been an earlier order and not a recent one. If it was the recent one, most of the items requested for the sampler didn't come with it even though some of what I ordered is still on the menu, contributing to my dilemma.

Basically, I'm just looking to verify some things before I say they were completely wrong. I should have waited to post anything and didn't mean to imply all orders going out were wrong. I just want to make sure I didn't get someone else's order and whether or not the one sampler I got in was an older one and not the most recent one. If it was the most recent, then it would be wrong.

Like I said though, I placed a request in on the contact page.

@medboy no worries, you're fine. I figured you'd answer when you got to my email/contact request. (I wasn't trying to sound impatient) Plus, I realize you guys and the shippers were slammed with orders and requests so I figured mail would be delayed. Actually, I was more concerned of the possibility that I received someone else's order and not mine, it doesn't matter too much to me what I get as long as it gets me stoned. I didn't want to get someone else's who might need it for a medical issue. There are some here that like specific strains for specific ailments they have, and I wouldn't want to take away from that.

I wasn't even trying to come off as complaining either, so my bad if I did.

I was hoping to try out some of the strains on the list right after they updated it. I'm still crossing my fingers thst what I received was an older one.

Also, I would have probably made more sense if I wasn't high when I posted my 1st postlol

• You still haven't explained exactly what was wrong.

What did you order? What did you get?

• @daCabbie I believe he is holding off on saying, until the situation is resolved. I did that with a recent issue, but now everything has been resolved, so I have no issues talking as the full story is available. In his case however, it seems to not be completely resolved yet, with the email delays.

• Doesn't really matter to me... but the contact form is the place to resolve this... if this is really something.

• edited June 2020

@daCabbie Damn..I didn't think I would trigger anyone with my post asking about whether or not orders were off a little lately. My bad. I'm also not complaining or trying to resolve my problem here, which I also stated here. Also stated was the fact that I did submit my issue on the website, using the correct form.

I should also reiterate here that I am in no way trying to make something of it that it isn't, I still have everything that came in the package and can provide pictures if necessary.

@PieMan You're correct. The issue hasn't been resolved and it could be on my end, the details have been left out for that reason.

Hind sight is 20/20, but next time I'll refrain from asking a question in the question section to avoid triggering anyone. Also, as a reminder to myself, to not post while high. I'm not high now, but having trouble seeing what the problem was with posting this question, especially when it comes down to the fact that others have posted and went absolutely crazy over their issue(s). ....I apologize though. It won't happen again. 🙄

I understand people could be on edge due to the virus bs or the protests, I apologize for not being more sensitive to that fact.

Let's all get baked and forget about it? Ok? Lol.

• edited June 2020

@Jdtokes It's, of course, no problem. My recent mix up was I happened to get a bad batch of taffy, from the lovely MedMama. Not sure exactly what it was, but there was a VERY odd taste to it. The taste was something, when described sounds weird if you haven't experienced it, but if you've ever had a bad batch of edibles you'll know!I described it to a friend and he DID say he's had an experience like that with CBD Gummies before. It tasted mildly acidic, or in a better way, gave a stomach acid aftertaste. While I cannot act like I know exactly what the cause was, I sure as hell can act satisfied that they sent out a replacement. I did my best to refrain bringing up the topic until after I had heard more, mainly regarding the cause just for informative purposes, but I'm not sure that they'll even know why.

Main point is, there's no problem with ranting about a problem on here. In my personal opinion, you explained it in a very professional manner, as to not call out anyone for something you haven't had time to resolve fully. So, I'll give ya a nice web high-five for that one. You put up a fair question, and hopefully got some answers from it, nobody particularly has a reason to be triggered so I wouldn't take it to heart too much :smile:.

• @PieMan I know what you mean about the edibles, I've had some that tasted odd from other places, but the main issue was mold and then some melted cookies (not from this site). The moldy taste is bad enough but stomach acid taste would be really bad lol. It sounds like an ingredient they used was perishable. I try to not use anything in mine that would go bad over time.

A while back someone posted about a batch of gummy bears that went bad, sure enough 1 out of my 2 tins were moldy. It was made right and they sent out another one no problem.

I always try to be as professional as possible, my job demands it. I also know good customer service when I see it because part of my job also deals with customers and working with them to meet specific requirements when it comes to their goods. Customer service, quality, and safety are all big issues for a customer.

medboy and medman have top notch customer service which is a rarity nowadays, as I'm sure that the rest of us here appreciate very much.

I'm data oriented and technical by nature so I didn't want to elaborate without having all the details in front of me. I've been known to make a mistake now and then, we're all human (I think 😂).

• I placed an order for Wedding Cake and Skywalker OG no subs and I just opened my mail and the Wedding Cake label said No Subs but on the upper right corner it said Sub Orange Citrus...and smells very citrusy lol. I'm just worried bc I get panic attacks so I only order the higher indica strains. And I'm not even sure if it's a sub bc the label says both. I'll take a pic.

• @winniecooper It is a sub. They’ll write the original strain, and the subbed strain. They likely ran out of the Skywalker O.G. shortly after you put your order in. It happens, typically with “high name” strains(Northern Lights and such). Sometimes you get lucky, other times you luck out, and get subbed.

• edited June 2020

Ok so now for the details.

I ordered an 8g sampler from @LoudnCo And as stated on the site, I was to list 6 strains that I wanted. So I listed these 4 as my primary most wanted strains:

• Fruity Pebbles
    • Juicy Fruit
    • Blackberry Kush
    • Master Kush
      ( none of these were premiums, the only one listed that was premium was spacequeen if I remember right). These 4 were at the top of my want list to try from reading about them on the forum.
      The 2 alternative choices were:

• Lodi Dodi

• Space Queen

Now is a great time to note that 3 of the strains that were specified are still on the menu.

What I received was:

• Grapefruit (Already had it, so didn't order it).
    • Cotton Candy Kush (didn't order it for this one but had it as an add on for a previous order of blue dream trim - which the cotton candy got replaced even though it was on the menu still. I got grape ape, no sub listed on the top, just put in my order in place of the cck).
    • Grape Ape (I didn't order this one either because it was subbed (not subbed just put in my order in place of one listed) on a different order, must be trying to give it away because I now have it from 2 different orders that were not subbed but were inserted into my order in place of what I actually ordered).
    • Lodi Dodi (I wasn't particularly thinking that this would come since all of the other strains were on the menu a while after my order was placed).

So, the response to me was that since I didn't put no substitutions I got what I got. No recourse. It is what it is.

Honestly why do I list what I want if I won't get what I paid for and asked for anyway? It doesn't matter if I write "no substitutions" I will still get some random willy nilly picked sample. None of the samples I got say sub on them and 3 of the strains I wanted are still on the menu right now? Why? So I can sit here and read about how other people are enjoying all the strains I wanted to try out and listed in the first place?

When I placed my order, the menu had just been updated most if not all of the strains still should have been available. Should I just put * I don't care surprise me with some dank flower*? Because honestly after this I don't think it matters what I put on there. I'll be subjected to the whims of the shipper (even though I wouldn't be worried about quality).

@medboy @medman Could you guys please explain what substitutions mean on the site, and what exactly putting no substitutions down on the order form actually means or should mean? I'm pretty sure there's a mixup somewhere about substitutions. It could totally be me, I don't know and want to make sure I understand completely before I place another order. On orders I write no subs on, I still get subs. On orders I don't write no subs on, usually are what I order, except this time. I completely understand if they're out and the strain is off the menu, and something must be subbed, but 3 of them are still there.

To me, substitutions mean that a random strain or listed substitution is added when and only when there's not enough to fulfill the order.

Honestly I'm really upset about this. I don't know if I'll be ordering from loud for a while, unfortunately, until I get over this. Which from a customer perspective, I shouldn't have to and the order should have been fulfilled with what I ordered if it was still available in the first place. The part that makes me the most upset is the fact that some of what I ordered are still on the menu and I got 3 others that I didn't really want.

In the end, I know that for the most part, whatever I get from loud will be good and top notch, but this is on principle. It's like going to your favorite restaraunt and ordering your favorite meal and getting something completely different and then the manager says, sorry you didn't say no subs. All the while the guy in the booth next to you gets that fat juicy steak you just ordered but didn't get and eats it right in front of you.

I don't know, maybe I'm wrong....

Edit: I also just want to make it known that I wasn't asking for free shit or a replacement specifically. I wanted to accomplish 2 goals by stating this #1, to see if my order was my latest and to verify that which it was, and it was messed up, but thanks. #2, was to request more accuracy on orders instead of subbing items out when still available on the menu. I'll still enjoy what I got, but not as much as I would if I had ordered those in the first place.

• @Jdtokes, that was quite the read! Hope it gets sorted out for you.

• OK Can I input here all of us have been asking for samples and now we have them and now we have created a huge amount of work to bag up all these samples match them to the orders and makes sure they weight right they are sealed right and marked right.
    Now we are complaining about the fact we got it and it's not right. I get it and it's a shame there were issues but dam man these guys provide an amazing service in a time that most of us have never seen and you feel the need to write a book about I say send an email let them know it was wrong place your orders and keep smoking some of the best weed in the usa and call it a day .

• edited June 2020

@georgetirebiter It won't and that's fine. I'll still make use of what I got and move on.

@cmweems1964 Pretty sure you didn't read what I wrote. Oh well.

They have great service, I never said they didn't. All I wanted was what I ordered.

Love this place! Hope you all are having a great day!

• One last thought.

I hardly ever complain about anything from the site or about product. I even tried to give EB the benefit of the doubt with the Thai strain.

I posed a simple question and tried to explain why I asked it, and then further explained the situation, only to annoy other forum members.

I hope no one else ever gets an order that's wrong, or bad product. I also hope your orders come in a timely manner, I can only imagine what people write to other members who are worried sick that their order didn't show up in a timely manner and obsess on where it could be or who has it and why ID isn't working.

Godspeed

• @Jdtokes A lot of times things are up, they run out and then restocked which is what may have happened in your case. I can say with certainty that the shippers know its in their best interest as well as the customers to give the customer what they want and they're definitely not just randomly substituting strains because they can. If they get your order I know they are doing their best to fulfill it. On our end it's hard when people say "no substitutions". The order gets to the shipper who if they don't have it then write to mb who then gets in touch with the customer, gets their response, sends it back to the shipper..it makes our job convoluted and a lot harder to keep track of things. Our inventory system is OK but not perfect. Not the same as walking into a dispensary and physically seeing how much of something is left. It's all numbers and churning through large amounts of orders stock levels get inaccurate over time. I really do understand your annoyance but believe me we're doing our best.

• @medman I do appreciate what you're doing and am grateful for it. My main frustration was that I had anticipated an update so I refreshed the page often so I could get in on some new strains as soon as they hit and was having a hard time seeing how I missed out in the short amount of time that I placed the order and then quite a while went by with the same strains still listed with the exception of blackberry kush.

But like you said, they could have ran out and then reposted it in that short amount of time (the same day even?)but, I don't know your inventory system and what it entails, if it's anything like the one I have to work with at my job, it's outdated and could be more streamlined. I think what is tripping me up is that I saw the items on the menu still when I received the order and none of them had sub written on them like they normally do when a sub has been made.

On the no substitutions note, I've put that in the order form before and haven't been contacted to let me know it was out. Not once. It's a bummer but not the end of the world, just stating that.

I appreciate the feedback and for letting me know what could have happened. Thank you

• I'll pass on your note of not getting contacted about the no subs because you should be. I think sometimes they have a lot of orders to get out the door and things get bypassed. We're also putting in a thing in our new upcoming internal system where the shippers themselves can keep their stock up to date so hoping that will help.

• @medman Sounds good, thanks for passing it on.

I can see that and it makes sense. I'm sure you get a lot of orders, especially if they have like I have over the past 2 months lol.

Hopefully that will help, at least it might be more real time.