Master kush

It’s unreal I’m not even gonna post a review just know I wish I would of got a few more ounces cause it’s 10 out of 10 taste high and smell I never thought weed could be this could and they gave me 32 grams 😂😳😳😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ @LoudnCo @medman u guys are really amazing people this is most definitely medicine I am a proud customer looking forward to some more indoor strains

Comments

• Yeah Im really regretting not getting a whole oz of that stuff.

• edited June 2020

Man the stuff is other worldly bro cured perfectly I will cry when I run out of it I hope the next batch of indoor be this quality my wallet waiting 😂

• @nefgreen same I only got a quarter I do miss that bud everything about it is amazing

• Got a quarter left and I'm already sad. It's my number #1 favorite. I just had to get Skywalker.. I'm waiting for it to come back around.

• Hopefully I'll get my Master Kush tomorrow. I ordered an oz so I probably got the bottom of the barrel. The oz was pretty cheap at $255 I think and with such good reviews, I couldn't pass up the opportunity.

• @greatspirit small nugs but me personally don’t care it’s so amazing calling it good is an understatement I hear people talking bout gg#4 bro I will never love another strain more than mastekush the shit is phenomenal guys excellent perfectly grown man

• looks like I may have to try some next time

• I too, have mk on the way split with pink grapefruit kush tracking for tomorrow. I had some mk from the previous batch, around early march and it was excellent. I hope this stuff as good as you say it is!

• I just hit the site looking to reorder some to see it’s gone. Damn. Hopefully they get another batch of that (or something similar) soon. It’s been the best bang-for-the-buck I’ve had to date, IMO.

• waiting on mailman right now for my 1/4 of Master Kush. Really hoping I don't get a sub... from the comments here everyone went for it so it seems. Should be here within the hour.......

• got my half today from a 6/1 order mmmmm wow

• Received mine yesterday. Amazing!! This is probably the best weed I've ever ordered from MM.

I think there is a reason why this is so good. I found out that, "this mostly Indica strain gained popularity in coffee shops there as a unique tetraploid strain. Most cannabis strains are diploid. They have two sets of chromosomes, one from each parent in each cell. Tetraploid strains carry four times the number of haploid chromosomes, making eight sets." https://www.wikileaf.com/strain/master-kush/

Maybe this strain contains some other cannabanoids that aren't found in Brand X.

• Unlikely @greatspirit; it has two full sets of chromosomes but they're identical...so no new DNA. There's crossing over and mutations...but the opportunity for new genetics is probably not increased significantly. Would love to hear a cannabis genetic counselor's take on it, if such a job existed (it should!).

• Cannabis career counselor sounds cool.