My prediction of the next flower restock

Tomorrow at 6 pm... Mwu hahaha

Comments

• I’ll be refreshing like a crazy person. I got some vapes to hold me over but I prefer good old fashioned flower.

• Bro we’re the strains at

• edited June 2020

I see summer vacation coming up,beware !
    Better buy something to get through .30

• @MikeyC hope ur right on that would love to see that on menu

• For real. I have been refreshing constantly lol

• Let's just clean out Medmans cupboard....I'll start 1 oz Lodi Dodi ordered. Get on board and clean them out....

• The lodi dodie was dope. Really does have a sweet, citrusy, flowery taste and smell.

• Prediction of flower restock over this weekend. Sunday by midnight.

• edited June 2020

Hope I have power then.....I'll be in the middle of a tropical storm about that time.

• @Good2Go yep gonna be a windy rainy day and a half. Wind picking up this morning

• Best wishes @Good2Go. I lived in Puerto Rico for four years. Nearly got washed into the ocean driving the road between Punta Santiago and Naguabo. Talk about a rainstorm I shouldn't have been driving in...

• TacTac
    edited June 2020

Ok one says 6 pm the other one says by midnight. Am thinking it's going to be today / tonight also I hope there's some good smelley dank sativa coming.

• Am within 100 miles of Morgan City don't won't to say where . For security reasons it's definitely getting Wendy clouds are black and Stormy . Get use to it tho after almost 50 yrs of leveing along the coast

• @Tac @Good2Go . May Cristobal pass over us and anyone else in ots path with nothing more than a breeze, and may the lake not overflow. And Saints Saints Saints!

• Some new items added. Not huge quantities on a lot of this stuff so it will go fast!