Order in the court...

edited June 2020 in General

...of cannabis: June 11 | 10pm

Added zips of Alien Orange Cookies and Sunset Sherbet to the cart tonight. Both sound decent, looks like LC is back in gear, and I’ve grown tired of outdoor (except Jaeger) and the greenhouse nugz on hand so headed back indoors for some cooler air.

Just got coin received confirmation. Enjoy the new adds mates!

Comments

• Pretty sure both of those will be outstanding!

• What am I missing? I can't find either of these listed.

• @georgetirebiter Loud's menu..Tempting. Will Power not so strong.

• @georgetirebiter . What's ur thoughts on the Alien Orange Cookies and dirty girl . Never had either I think the Alien Orange Cookies will be more of a indica effect from what iv read. Have you ever tried the dirty girl ? Thanks for any advice am old school am trying to change things up a little . It's always back to what I grew up with the skunkey deasel and the pine tree sativa's back in the 90s.

• I really like that Racey feeling from sativa's don't need a night time strain I have meds for sleeping . I like something that makes me get out of the house and won't to go are do something . I think that's from yrs of oxy ... those are Evel the devel took me to the end of my life several times ended when I lost everything house wife etc. I came back with natural meds only now for pain control and PTSD . Thanks @georgetirebiter ur very helpful.

• Ah. Refreshing the page did wonders for the menu.

Some of the names these days both make me want to laugh and try them.
    The description of the sunset sherbet has my mouth watering.

The dirty girl has me chuckling.
    They are so coated in crystals some parts almost glitter.
    Reminds me of an episode of friends when 2 of them get a massed produced 'apothecary' coffee table. Phoebe waves her hand to make a draft and says, 'I can almost smell the opium.

• @Tac, I had the AOC before. It was good but I don't really remember the specifics. This was months ago. Ha! An eternity! I put in a tester order for the Dirty Girl. Never tried it before.

• @Tac
    Ever consider getting Indica for at night and getting off the sleeping pills? They are difficult to stop taking because ya can't sleep without them for a while, but indica might help.
    Those are, seriously, the most dangerous drug there is.
    You would not believe the number of accidental deaths by sleeping pills.
    Less than half are by accidental overdose.
    Very often, out of nowhere, the mind reacts strangely and the person simply just stops breathing yet the person is just too asleep to wake up.
    With sleep anapnea, the person usually has a dream about being out of breath, like being underwater and swimming to the surface.
    They wake up and gasp for air.
    With pills, they don't dream and don't wake up.
    Also, many people develop a sudden allergy to sleeping pills and sedatives such as Valium which swells the airway to the lungs causing suffocation.

Bottom line, an extremely dangerous addiction.
    Nice peaceful way to go if one wishes to end it all, but other than that.........

• edited June 2020

Well I had just placed an order for the gelato 33 a.k.a. Larry Bird and then Loud hits me with all these goodies. I’m going to pass because my wife will kill me (I also have MAC on the way) but I wouldn’t mind having at least three strains on their list right now. Sunset sherbet, alien orange cookies, and dirty girl.... hmmmm. OK maybe I should do a 1 g sampler. :)

• @BuddyBoy . Like you said they are very hard to get off of and mine are benzos I definitely need to wing off them I have a opened minded Dr that nos I use the natural medicine . And don't have a problem with it . Ur 100 percent right am going to start experimenting with some indicas to see if it will help me wing off thanks . And thanks for the info @georgetirebiter

• Ur right I don't dream anymore and haven't for a long time

• Been under alot of stress am supposed to take 1 mg during the day and 1 at night . Have been going past that dose as of lately due to panic attacks .and a speration in that last 3 months . Am praying I can stop them . Been talking about twice my nml dose then when I get close to a refill am out prior to . And have to start brakeing in smaller peices .so that alone tells me I have a problem and need to talk to my dr thanks buddy

• @Tac I started smoking heavily again and using this site because I'm trying to eradicate my Klonopin. It's helping. I've been using flower for generalized anxiety and sleeping issues, but I keep a pen with distillate in it when I need something to work a little more quickly.

• The Alien Cookies looks good.. curious if that’s a current pic? I remember last year I ordered Alien Cookies and what I received looked nothing like the pic..i still have a couple nugs tucked away in my jar of Alien OG..The effects, taste were excellent..but the strength was a little on the more mellow side..

• :(.. I would have made an order for sure. Too bad im still waiting for a shipping label to me made from an order I made on Sunday (7th) ... That kush looks FIRE !!!

• Washington state is still in lockdown while others are on to "Phase 3" of opening cities. I believe that's why Loud has been as slow as beginning of pandemic.

• @MizterNiceGuy true, plus all the madness going on in seattle

• 👆two good reasons to give LC love and patience right now.

Little story cuz I’m stoned and bored: Back near when 9/11 happened I started mail-ordering herb direct from Amsterdam, or somewhere nearby in the Netherlands, via western union cash transfer. The guy would take the nugs and hydraulic press them flat as a pancake and wrap multiple times in Saran Wrap and duct tape and then shove it all neatly in a colorfully stamped #10 business envelope. Customs notice said “tourist brochures.” Zero tracking, orders could take as long as 6 weeks to arrive. Some got carded by customs who just sent the empty package and a red letter saying someone tried to send you contraband. He’d resend without question. Otherwise it was easy breezy, just a long wait and long anticipation. Not to mention the herb was like little flat weed chips. Cost more then than it does now too. Quality was just fine though, lots of strains still used for breeding nowadays like ‘dam Widow, Jack Herer, trainwreck and afghani.

Why the story time? I’m good waiting extra for meds during these fucked up times we’re in. You got to plan ahead if running out of meds is a problem. Just like my Dutch connection from 20 years ago, those of us who’ve been here a while know MM and crew always delivers. While it would be great to get my order in less than 5 days, I know I need to be realistic. The left coast is in pain right now. And I’d rather LC and Mama all keep safety as a priority so I can keep buying from them for years to come 👍

• I got a label and movement on my Loudnco order !! Time to make another order from them!

• @funkynugz You are right. Sometimes my anxiety gets the best of me. After all the orders ive made so far i should have known better than to panic but this is the first time this has happened so It made me worry a lot more. You are right about stocking up. Im about to make another order soon. Cant run out, specially on july 4th. Im getting so crunk on the 4th Its going to be fun lol

• @funkynugz ... Bet it was Adams Flowers you were ordering from. Lol

• Mmmmm. I don’t think there was a company name. Been a while. We had a forum too, very much like this place but limited to just a couple dozen customers. I couldn’t pronounce either of the dude’s names without some sort of Dutch pronunciation guide 😉

Label created June 13 | 3:00pm

• @SpongePail Adams Flowers got busted in 2012, the ring leader and a bunch of other people went to jail. And they did mostly Western Union. They had more than just flower though. No thanks I just want to smoke herb and listen to reggae or something lol.

• @theunleet haha, there's something about being high as a kite and listening to reggae!

• @Jdtokes Marijuana brought out my love for oldschool and newschool reggae. Marley Brothers or maybe Buju Banton is some good old stuff(And new some new marley stuff). Big fan of Alborosie and Protoje for new stuff.....

• @theunleet real tune right there! I have been listening to Manu Digital

• Jimmy Cliff.......

• Should make a thread about reggae music.... lol.

• I’ll have to read up to see how this turned into a reggae thread 🤣

Accepted at PO June 15 | 5:00pm