Anyone try the Medmama Kief...

I'm looking at the MedMama Kief...has anyone tried it and if so, how is it?

Comments

• Yes, it's good. I got some c99 a while back. I usually just mix it in with trim in my dugout. But I've used it to top bowls. Pretty potent. I'm not sure about the one they have on the menu now though.

• I have not; however, I just ordered some CBD kief from Horn Creek Hemp company. You can get 50% off if you're interested. KIEF50.

• edited June 2020

I bought 8 grams a few years ago. Sold a couple and still have one left. When I ran out of flower for 2-3 weeks, it's all I smoked. Pretty harsh in a bowl when you smoke it straight. But it's pretty much the same thing as hash and it will get you high as hell.

The reason I've kept it so long is that I've worked on keeping my tolerance down to a manageable level. It's no fun for me when it's a chore to get high.

• @Sixwaychili I know exactly what you mean. When I was on vacation I was popping edibles all day everyday. My tolerance shot way up.

• @Jdtokes not only does it suck having to work hard to get stoned, it's so expensive. I was taking a couple edibles, then vaping and then smoking bowls with huge kief toppers, only to be half as stoned as I am now after a single bowl.

• @Sixwaychili Yeah! That's to the point I was at also. My friend couldn't keep up and was mad because he would get too high lmao. I understand now lol.

My routine would be get up eat 2-4 gummies and then head to my friends house with more gummies and bud in tow. Smoke, drink a few beers, and eat more edibles. Then when I got home, I'd break out the vape carts. It was bad lol

• edited June 2020

I ordered keif. I'll let you know soon enough.

Made my first ever batch of gummies today.

I like this recipe because it uses only a half cup of water.
    I think they did it that way for extra flavor out of a pck of jello.

It works out good for my purposes. It makes roughly 50, which is good for 1 gram of distillate, right?

They came out the perfect gumminess.
    Even though it was a small, condensed batch, I ate one after another, the entire lot of them and I feel nothing, except a tad bloated. :smiley:

Perhaps next time I'll actually infuse them.
    The dry run worked perfectly. :smiley:

• I did. My very first order from here I ordered an 8th of the sample bud (that was an option at the time) and the 2 grams of keif. The keif is great stuff. It might as well be hash. They packed it so tight it was pretty much hash. It tasted great and got me fried.

• Thanks all, I pulled the trigger last night and ordered the Kief....hope it comes soon

• @georgetirebiter how is the CBD Kief from Horn Creek

• It has not arrived yet. Shipped yesterday. The stuff I've been using is fantastic, though. More expensive without the discount. Any time you can get a jar of kief (7g) for $30 or less...buy it!!! That is my philosophy.

• I haven’t tried the Kief up right now ive had the sour d Kief it was good I’m waiting on a 8g order of the premium wax now hopefully it gets here soon

• @georgetirebiter now i cant wait to get mine when it comes...

• Their flower looks great, too!

• Kief I ordered was really good. Good taste - almost like inscense flavor with out the floral smell. It was more like hash consistency. I was expecting more of a powdery consistency, but no matter its pretty damn nice. I like to take a little ball of it and smash it flat like a saucer between my fingers. I lay it flat across the top of my packed bowl. Dabble a little more flower on top, just to keep the flame from directly hitting the kief and wala. Great buzz.

• @GoldenNugget i thought it was just me, I was also expecting a powdery consistency...gonna try this weekend

• The kief I bought a few years ago was powdery.