Syringe Sampler Pack

Could we get a syringe sampler pack? The medmama vape carts have a sampler pack, but the syringes do not. It would be great to be able to mix and match these also!

@medman @medboy @medmama Could this be an option?

Comments

• I was just thinking how awesome that would be..for some reason the syringes don’t quite do it like pure flower..anyone else experience this? With that said the recent reload of syringes contains some amazing strains..if I could mix I would definitely consider ordering

• what do you even do with it? can you smoke it in a bong or do you eat it? I think the most id ever try is a vape cart. Im a herb or keif/hash type of person I never tried shatter or dabs or any of that.

• edited May 2020

I use one for a vape cart and the other I use for gummies.

The vape carts get me pretty high. I use those late after work when smoking flower isn't an option.

@maryjanelover11 yeah you can smoke it in a bong with a vape attachment, top flower with it, make moon rocks with it and kief, eat it (not recommended unless used for edibles. Distillate alone tastes like crap to me.), you can dab it, line joints or blunts with it, and quite a bit more.

• That's what I do too, moon rocks,line joints,little expensive for me, treat myself once in awhile.

• ok ok i see, thanks for explaining. Btw the master kush came in it smells CRAY ! im going to take pics and upload a full review later on

• We may do that but for now if you want different kinds just order a regular 4 pack and mention it in the comments section of the order what you want and they will give you variety.

• @maryjanelover11 Awesome, I ordered some too, I'll look forward to the pics!

@medman Thank you!

• edited June 2020

@Jdtokes did you or anyone order a distillate sampler? Was thinking about ordering one but wanted to make sure you received what you asked for? Thx

• @superman38NC I was getting ready to place an order but had to cancel due to some unforseen car issues. I hope to order soon though and will let you know, may be 3 weeks out yet though. Not a good time for car problems!

• edited June 2020

Man sorry to hear about that! Those things never come at a good time..

I’m struggling with ordering those or a diamond sampler..should get my .5g mimosa diamonds soon. I like the added terps..but I ordered the Ghost Train Haze distillate a month or so ago and I really liked it too..would like to make my own edibles and it seems the distillates make it a lot easier..

• @superman38NC I posted a recipe for gummies that is pretty darn good lol. I used distillates each time, which is much easier for me because I don't have to decarb distillate at all, jist warm it up and mix it in. Diamonds would need to be decarbed for sure. I've never used wax or live resin before though, but I would imagine they would need decarbed?

• @medman I did as you suggested for the syringes to get a sampler, it was a no go. All 4 are the same strain.

• What does decarbed mean? Is it involved?

• Basically to get the psychoactive effects of THCA it has to be decarboxylated (or heated up) in order to convert it to THC. THCA doesn't have any psychoactive effects unless decarboxylation takes place. Besides heating, it can be converted over time through drying.

Heating is the fastest way to convert it. If making edibles, you can make cannabutter to use as the ingredient but it has to be decarbed first or it won't have the desired effects. You can decarb it in the oven at a temp of 220°F or below for 30 to 45 minutes. Usually people I've seen go for a longer period of time at a lower temperature.

The fastest way is by smoking or vaping THCA where the decarb process happens instantaneously.

• edited June 2020

@medman so my last order I got a 4 pack of lemon cake syringes but requested a variety, yet received all 4 lemon cake. I'm not complaining as the lemon cake is good, but I just wanted to make you aware that I attempted to request a variety of syringes and was denied lol. I would LOVE a syringe variety pack.

• @Jdtokes me too buddy. A syringe variety pack would be baller though.

• I would def love a syringe sampler myself

• @Bobs_Vagana @OneLove I posed the question and asked, followed the directions suggested and ended up with 4 grape ape. Not complaining, but I was hoping for them to honor the variety pack because I like to make edibles with 1 sativa and 1 indica combined. No complaints though, I'll just have to order some sativas to go with it.

• edited June 2020

@Jdtokes so I'm pretty sure all the distillate syringes are the same base oil, but different terpenes added depending which "strain" you order. Notice the quotations around "strain". You might order bubba kush distillate, but it's just bubba kush terps added to a distillate of unknown origin. We have no idea if it was an indica or sativa used for the original plant material. Distillate by itself, if made right, is completely tasteless, so terps are added for flavor.

Just something to think about. Terps do contribute to the entourage effect, though for edibles it's likely not much.

• @Bobs_Vagana We're in agreement about terpenes, but not so sure that they're using the same oil for all of them. There's definately a difference in the vape refills I've gotten. But who knows, there's more to strains and effects than just terpenes, other cannbinoids and flavanoids can play a role in effects also.

• edited June 2020

I agree @Jdtokes..I’ve only tried 3 of the syringes..all different effects. I’m not sure I’ll order them anymore..do wish they were a tad stronger..if I have more it seems to make me mentally tired..maybe I should try making edibles with them.I really like terps so I’m holding out for a diamond sampler @medman 🤞🏼@medmama got my mimosa diamonds today 🔥🔥 ( would really like to try more 😁)

• @superman38NC So far I've tried:
    Lambs Bread
    Purple Punch
    Grape Ape
    Northern Lights
    Pineapple Dream
    Zkittlez
    Blue Zkittlez
    Girl Scout Cookies

Most of them have had different effects, could be a combination of things though. The oils have been different in flavor, odor, and color for each oil. I've only ever had mm vape carts and refills so I can't compare them to another brand's strength.

I like them for when I need to be low key but prefer making edibles out of them. A little bit goes a long way.

I read somewhere that you could add diamonds to distillate, but when I went to go find it so I can reference the article, I couldn't find it. That would be one way to strengthen them if it would work.

• @bobs_vagana sorry about that. I just spoke to the shippers to pay more attention to comments on the orders. Maybe I'll just make a syringe sample pack.

• edited June 2020

@Jdtokes I can almost guarantee you they use the same oil for most/all the syringes. They appear different in color for many reasons. When new batches come in, the newer stuff will always be lighter in color than the older. Older will turn darker as it oxidizes. The different odors and flavors are strictly from the terpenes. Before terps are added the distillate is odorless and flavorless. It even says so on the distillate product listing under "concentrates".

You should definitely look into how distillate is made if you haven't already. Once the distillation process is complete it's impossible to tell if the starting plant material was indica or sativa. The distillation process literally strips the oil of everything except for THC and some trace amounts of other cannabinoids depending on how the distillation process was performed. Distillate is one step away from being THC Isolate.

https://www.heylocannabis.com/post/distillate-vs-full-spectrum-cannabis-oil-and-everything-in-between#:~:text=Distillate is cannabis oil that,of compounds, e.g., cannabinoids.