Order in the court...

2»

Comments

• Lol anyone like Peter Tosh?

• His tunes on the Catch a Fire and Burnin' albums hold up as well as Bob's.

Thanks for bringing this up, @nefgreen; I need to go back to those albums.

As for the Wailers and their later work, I highly recommend Bunny Livingston, too.

• @nefgreen johnny b. Good is one of my favorite tunes , Eek A Mouse whenever I receive a package for mm , I listen to Augustus Pablo for real deep herbal meditation , switch it over to Lebanese Blond by Thievery Corporation to mellow out

• Yall have excellent taste! Bunny livingston is great! Glad I brought it up

• @Tac
    Nights of no dream sleep suck indeed. We're not refreshing the brain, so it's like we never slept. Too many in a given period of time sure kicks my ass.

I just got my order a few days ago, and I immediately cut way, way back on my pain meds.
    1/3rd. Not feeling any withdrawal at all.
    Less pain than with my normal dose alone. Taking the 1/3 for a couple days as a precaution, to make sure my body don't freak out. I don't really feel like I need it. I just vape a rice grain size piece of this cashmere shatter when I feel the need.

Just get baked at bedtime instead of a pill and if you don't sleep the first night and ya possibly won't, you'll be baked, so, so what.
    You'll be nice and tired day two.
    Especially you get some of that indica.
    Ya won't even think about taking a pill.
    Let alone be able to lift it to your mouth. :smiley:

The Indica hits hard. A nice kinda hard.
    My guess is you will be able to sleep without a pain pill first night. You'll seriously be so relaxed and spaced, you won't care about taking one or if you fall asleep, which is, for me, a perfect ingredient to sleep.

Doing indica, you're about to take getting high to a whole new dimension.
    While it melts a person into their La-Z-Boy, they do think some wild, and sometimes enlightened things.
    Enjoy!

• @Tac
    I think adding a bit of indica in your daytime smoke, and going to indica heavy at night will do a lot for eliminating panic attacks as well.

They've been learning that pills for anxiety and depression are the source of 2/3rds the anxiety and depression they are fighting.
    And they change a persons personality.
    One of my brothers takes shit for depression and he THINKS they are helping him.
    However, he has said without realizing he still feels depressed.
    What bothers me is he no longer has a sense of humor and his TV viewing has become dark.
    Totally changed person and has no clue.

You mentioned the skunk and pine during the 90's. (And 80's)
    Those were the best.
    I remember when the pine bud first came around and quickly replaced weeds with seeds.

• TacTac
    edited June 2020

Thanks I really appreciate it.

• edited June 2020

Delivered June 17 | 11:00am

Both strains out of the box look absolutely killer. Both positively reek with all the great smells great weed should have, especially the AOC - which is a little stemmy but within reason. Lovely colors. The Sunset Sherbert arrived in one solid sticky brick and will be my first try later today. Got a Fruity dube and a red50 gummy as freebs.

Alien Orange Cookies #1

AOC #2

Sunset Sherbert #1

SS #2

Freebie haul

Also regarding weed and dreaming, you still go into REM sleep and dream but you do not remember anything. I purposefully have used cannabis for decades to prevent dreaming since I often have (had?) violent nightmares from PTSD. Not remembering or consciously reacting to my dreaming has been a gift from god, when I quit cannabis for 7 years I used to get into slug matches in my dreams and punched my (ex) wife right in the kisser a few times while being sound asleep. Haven’t done that in 15+ years now married to wife #2. Thank you Mr. Weed.

• Wow the AOC looks amazing! I hope I end up getting it! Find out today

• edited June 2020

Off to have a shower after completing a massive job. Thanks to Loud for those MAC freebie joints. It's my ritual to smoke one of the freebies when I hit send and take a breath between assignments.

The shower is the best place to smoke a joint, ever. Except for maybe in bed with someone who's way better looking than you...

• the sunset sherbert is fucking amazing. congrats to those who got in on it.

• @funkynugz thats Sunset Sherbet looks amazing. So sad I missed out this time. It's a favorite from MM. Congrats though!. Waiting on some AOC myself.

• I have to say that MAC is amazing, too. So much good cannabis. One thing I look for is when Loud puts out a strain the second time. It's almost like one of the growers learns a little something and comes out like gangbusters in v.2.

I smoke a LOT of pot, though, so I am really just making things up. The only way to test this is to buy lots and lots more cannabis...

• edited June 2020

The Mac was good a few months ago. But it wasn't this...and the Sunset Sherbet, too...last round good, very, very good. I did think about this as I almost pulled the trigger...Grape Ape, same phenomenon. Second time's the charm!

• @georgetirebiter totally agree on this batch of MAC. Had both as well. Last was good. This batch is really freaking good.