Another ID question

I ordered two 1gram vape carts from med mama on Tuesday at 2:45pm CST. I signed up for informed delivery and I haven’t seen anything show up at all. Like nothing, not even mail or things that have been delivered. Is that a normal ID error or is it possible that the stuff I ordered on Tuesday just didn’t ship?

Comments

• @Higheveryone23 Did you sign up for ID ? It's not something that would work unless you sign up for it and they mail you the activation code. I ordered saturday and my order still didn't ship so yes it's possible. You sure you signed up for ID the right way?

• @Higheveryone23 I should add that ID only shows you packages after you sign up. It wont show you any packages or mail pieces you got before you signed up.

• edited June 2020

Got it! Yeah I signed up for it after my order. So I’m guessing that’s why it shows nothing. Then again, if you’re order from last Saturday didn’t ship. It’s likely that mine didn’t ship either.

• ID doesn’t work for me at all, even on some mail

• @Higheveryone23 It probably did ship bro. I made a mistake my bad. That order did actually arrive. The order in question is a loud order made on the 25th which is 2 days ago lol. If you ordered then signed up for ID its most likely on the way. Who did you order from mama or loud?

• @maryjanelover11 I ordered from Medmama. I was hoping to have it this weekend but it’s all good.

• My last 8 orders haven't shown up on I.D. The P.O. has been running shorthanded for months. I.D. has been sketchy for months. Two and two makes four. They don't have the manpower to keep up non essential programs.

• Unfortunately what @JaymeeG says accords well with my experience. It seems like informed delivery is not super reliable these days.