Time for the annual heat warning

edited May 2020 in General

They still put up little warnings about edibles melting in shipment? I've had a few do that recently. Luckily, four tubes of gumdrops arrived stuck, but not fused, together. They pull apart ok. The ones that melted were the freebies. Some off us dumbasses can't remember from one year to the next. 🥴

Comments

• Ha good reminder!

• Ya, my 50mg freebie arrived looking like something from Ghost Busters.... 20 minutes in the freezer, ALL GOOD! Except, edibles are not for breakfast!

• Yes, good reminder. It only took one order of melted gummies for me to learn my lesson. Now I stock up over the winter/early spring to get me through the summer. I currently have 7 tins of gummies in the basement, I should be good!

• Thats what I was thinking...buy them in the fall/winter. I'm in the south and my freebie from loud melted as well but it did return to a solid after cooling off. Sounds like the gumdrops hold up a little better though.

• Who ya gonna call? GOAT BUTTER!

• The main ones to avoid are the jolly chips. I ended up with a giant ball of mixed flavors that I had to chop with a knife. If they were individually wrapped, they'd probably be fine.