Master Kush (with pics) .... WOW!

edited May 2020 in Requests

To start off, I gotta say this kush is seriously amazing. The smell is piney/earthy with a little after smell of a hint of sweet cheeseness. Its so fresh it has kind of a small bit of minty smell when you first stick your nose in the bag and take a big whiff. Its amazing stuff. Well trimmed nugs, fluffy on the outside but dense and well formed. Expertly grown. The ash is white and its well flushed. Great taste. I still cant get over that after smell. Its a smell i smelled once from smoking a blue cheese strain. Its very subtle and it takes a while to notice but its there. That cheesy smell of weed, absolute chronic. I don't know if im explaining it right. The stuff is KUSH. Top shelf. The smoke is amazing. Great taste and the high is great too. You are absolutely high af but at the same time aware and zoned in its very cool. Its definitely an indica as it knocked me out eventually but it takes its time it doesnt ko you right away. The high is fun its heavy but you can still function somewhat. really good stuff in every aspect. Thank you to whoever grew this. God bless you. :)

Big thanks to Loudnco for the freebie roll :)

20200522-235348
20200522-235049
20200522-235235
20200522-235220
20200522-132753
20200522-235339

The pics get deleted automatically after 1 month so if you like them and want to save them you can download them using the same link. :) enjoy. I highly recommend trying this strain.

Comments

• That looks very good

• Yea- those are great

• @tac @MikeyC Indeed they are !!! Great nugs and that dolato smells incredible as well I broke the J open so I can hit it in my bong

• I hope the Master Kush stays around long enough to get a sample. I still have some of Loud's Birthday Cake Kush from a month back or so. Gorgeous buds, taste is unique and wonderful, but...it just doesn't do it for me.

I really like the strain description. Almost bought it a couple times. Thanks for the review @maryjanelover11!

• @georgetirebiter if you haven't tried it I highly recommend it. Great strain

• edited May 2020

I got some coming in a sampler pack based on your recommendation my friend. Can’t wait to try it I went juicy fruits, BlackBerry Kush, master Kush, space queen. I almost went fruity pebbles instead of one of the others but I’m rolling with this. That’s a nice little sampler platter in my opinion. If my wife wouldn’t let me I would’ve bought 2 g of each but I’ve kind of gone overboard lately 😂

• Haha @Theboyua i ordered the exact same sampler..the pic of the Fruity Pebbles keeps trying to lure me in..ordered when no pics were available..after seeing it I wish I had of added 1 g of it..if it gets decent reviews I may pick up an 1/8th..

• edited May 2020

It's very easy to put the pictures right here. Just right click on the image on the imgbb website, copy the link location, click the picture icon above the text box for entering your post and paste the link with the .jpg at the end. Here it is.

• @Theboyua Enjoy! Its a great great strain

• @Sixwaychili ok ill try that next time

• The link should contain .jpg at the end when pasting a pic.

• @Sixwaychili , nice photo skills. Looks like a cannabis Panhandle.

• @georgetirebiter I took all those pictures including the one he posted here

• ive been making chornic look its best for years I know how to get them trichombs in with the right nug color

• Yeah yeah @maryjanelover11 and @georgetirebiter. Was just posting the way more convenient way to show pics right here without having to leave the website.

• @georgetirebiter thanks bro im doing that for every strain i get from now on

• @maryjanelover11 That's what I do. That way I can compare them if I ever need to.

• @Jdtokes exactly and I like doing it. I love nice looking bud. I go on youtube and for hours ill watch harvest videos of people showing off their nugs. Thats why i was saying i want to invest in kush. I want to have access to unlimited kush. I love everything about bud. IF i ever open a buisness its definitely going to have to do with bud

• look up Urbanremo on youtube. Hes a grower from BC. Dude always shows off fire nugs

• @maryjanelover11 Actually, it's funny you mention that haha. I'm going for my bachelor's degree in business as we speak, and my business model is in this industry. Why not work with something you love???

There are a lot of aspects I appreciate and love about weed, I just need to corner a niche with it. Anything is better than the bullshit place I work now lol.

• edited May 2020

Received a gram of Master Kush with my XJ-13 order today from Loud..ordered Grapefruit Kush, but I think they secretly knew I’d like the Master Kush better..this is a mind melter..Very potent smooth kush..great after work relaxing herb..❤️ it..I’m also excited about my free J of GG4..thx Loud!!

• @Jdtokes that's awesome bro you can make a lot of money doing what you love

• @superman38NC its great stuff indeed