Comparing Medicineman to other sources

edited May 2020 in General

Recently, I traded a few grams of my Mothers Milk OG, Space Candy and White Cookies to a good friend of mine for some of his, which were Redheaded Stranger and Golden Goat. Yes it was a good friend, because especially the Mothers Milk is worth more than gold to me.

He gets his strains from Colorado and has about a dozen different ones on hand at all times. I chose those two strains because they smelled the best to me. I must say that even with picking the two best, neither one of them were better than anything I've ever gotten from Medicine Man. Both were kind of meh. And he had Redheaded Stranger as his personal stash that he doesn't give to anyone. Oh and now he wants as much Mothers Milk as I can get for him, which is sadly none.

Comments

• Im excited to try more because the only flower I have ordered so far is SLH. My usual source gets good buds but its sometimes hit or miss. Never bad but rarely makes me go WOW like the bud I got to smoke in Oregon. Based on some of the pics and reviews I think I may be in for a treat!! I have fruity pebbles, master kush and space queen ordered so I will find out soon enough. Pretty damn happy with the service so far...most things are fairly priced IMO and are better priced than the crap "medical" stuff in my state. Some things like the kief seem to be a bit higher than I would pike to pay though. As far as the SLH I like it but I wish I could have tried it 6-7 months ago considering its outdoor, the flower I get is usually better but also costs more. The nugs are formed so nicely though and dense! I purchased shatter from MM which I am happy with as well!

• Looking forward for your review

• I kind of suspected as much. The best growers face too many pitfalls for playing by the rules, having to pay excessive taxes and fees. This is as close to "farm fresh" as we can get without having a cannabis Farmer's Market.

• I will not lie, I do have one other source from Oregon who I hage stayed with for quite some time. I always thought it was the greatest stuff in the world. And it is great. Obviously I would never never tell anybody that source. Please don’t anybody think that’s what I’m doing because I would never do that. But having said all that, the bud we get from MM Is as every bit as good as my other source. Sometimes better!

• I love Medicineman they have been a life saver! I used to have a source close to me but the quality was hit or missed. Medicineman is legit and they are awesome!

• edited May 2020

Medman has proven to be the best in my mind. As long as everyone is respectful of the rules I think we all will be smiling for a while. Thank you all Medman the crew and everyone for the reviews.