Bubba Kush

Another old-school Cali Favorite. I haven't had authentic Bubba in over a decade. First Cali bud I introduced to my now S.O. 😉🔥
Hope it lives up to its' name like I remember. Pics/review will follow.

Comments

• Tomorrow should be a great day! (I.D.)

• The last batch of Bubba Kush was excellent! Enjoy your Saturday with Bubba!

• Thanks @TheProfessor I'm sure MM will exceed expectations.

• edited May 2020

It's here! Smells like earthy, chocolate! w/Huge buds.

• edited May 2020

• Those nugs look fire as well. Thanks for the pics, how do they smoke ?

• edited May 2020

@maryjanelover11 I'm waiting a bit to try this one. Bubba is heavy indica 100/0. Skywalking at the moment but will let you know soon on Bubba. Wish I had gotten more already. Bubba looks "indoor" if you ask me. First time trying @medmama outdoor bud. Very satisfied, I must say.

• @MizterNiceGuy nice, the grape ape is a heavy hitter indica as well

• @maryjanelover11 Heard alot about Grape ape here. I think it's a great strain but honestly, I've spoke on Grape Ape a few times about how it just doesn't connect with me. Years of trials. It doesn't like my chemistry.

• @MizterNiceGuy to each his own bro, thats why i love weed. There is a strain for us all

• @maryjanelover11 Wise words my friend. I wish more people would understand that. One particular on this board. Lol.

• @MizterNiceGuy Those nugs look great. Thanks for posting

I was about to post a picture of my newly acquired Runtz, luckily I remembered I got it from my local 🤦🏻‍♂️. It’s pretty though.

• @Theboyua about to spark this one up! You should make a post with Runtz w/pics.

• Would be nice if we got some runtz on the menu

• @Shamisha55 it has before. Just a matter of time.

• Bubba is a HEAVY body high. Taste like it smells(earthy/cocoa). It felt like I had no legs or arms when sitting still longer than a few seconds. Great sleep 💤.

• I appreciate you! @Theboyua . Nice buds!

• edited June 2020

@MizterNiceGuy For a local. Very nice. The camera doesn’t do them justice especially my iPhone that has the lense broken off the back 🤣. Luckily I have a new one on the way. But these buds are really nice, compact and very colorful. Lots of red hair and purple involved. Great taste. Just your typical Runtz it’s a really good strain. I got a couple on my way from Med Mama, I’m hoping get them this week so I can post some more pics with the new phone! Quick question, how do you post the pics directly to the board? Without having to use imgur?

• I just finished off the last of my Bubba, huge ass buds, best sleep I've had all month! I think I still like the Yaeger better but this is great. About to try the Skywalker OG now.

• edited June 2020

Tremendous herb. One of the smallest 1/8ths I've ever had, or at least it seemed like it.

• I received a parcel on Friday after ordering the Friday before...good delivery time but, you guys always do that. I had a few hits over the weekend. VERY nice smoke and smooth. Yes, this is a nice body high. I did have to watch the munchies from creeping up. MM & MB, thanks for the little extra in the package! You guys are the best.

• edited June 2020

Here's a pic of bubba kush from my discount smalls order. Looks great and smells great!

• @Jdtokes that's looks great. I'm on Bubba now. 😴

• Quite nice. Reminds me to break out my Pure OG tonight. I'll smoke it in memory of Bubba...good stuff...nice pics!

• Grabbed up Loud's version of Indoor Bubba Kush this time. I'm sure it'll impress. Medmama's Outdoor version was amazing. I still have a nug for comparison.

• I think I got 1 G of this coming with my 4 gram sampler man those batches both look ⛽️🔥⛽️🔥⛽️🔥