Add on Question

@medman @medboy can we select diamonds as an add on 1/2 gram instead of shatter?

Comments

• Awesome thx!

• Awesome indeed!!!

• Just got my Diamonds LOVE IT!!!

• Question for @medman or @medboy: Do we have to purchase shatter for the shatter add on or can we purchase any full priced item and add on shatter sample?

• @Kris10 which diamonds did you go with?

• Update to my question: I’d ordered vapes and the add on shatter and it was delivered today, so I guess you can ☺️

• Wth is a diamond ? I don't see anything on the site called Diamond ??

• Under concentrates medmama has them

• It is currently one of the strongest concentrates I think. Pretty much THC crystals with terp sauce

• Oh i see, interesting. Im going to stick to herb for now but maybe in the future

• I added .5 gram of Mimosa diamonds to my last MedMama order..looking forward to trying them..still have a bunch of my sour diesel boost diamonds..good stuff

• The tropicana diamonds sound good too. Then again never had diamonds I didnt like

• I got Dosidos. They are kinda messy but not super sticky like shatter. I love it. Definitely different and new for me. Much easier to handle although kinda “powdery” maybe best way to put it

• I ordered something for the first time yesterday and haven’t had anything confirmed. I hope they don’t keep my money cuz I put a lot of trust in them

• @WDEgkj Dude no one is as paranoid as me. For that time it took to arrive i was so anxious but the people in the forum assured me it always arrives and they are right. It will arrive. Do you have Informed delivery ? If you ordered from medmama you will see a package from california, and if from loudnco it will be from washington.

• @WDEgkj

lol you'll be okay. Literally the worst case scenario is that something gets fucked up and you have to wait longer. But regardless, eventually, you will get what you paid for.

• I really don’t wanna track it. I want to be a ghost and I live in apts with 50 mailboxes all together and they would have to prove it’s not just cbd or its even mine. I told them to put a diff name just in case. I live in Alabama and all the vapes and concentrates are fukn felonies! It’s ridiculous but oh well. I’m tired of black market shit and getting taxed by ppl that get like shatter and charge 80-100 a G.

• @WDEgkj Yeah be careful oils and tinctures are looked at as even worse than herb specially shatter and concentrate

• @maryjanelover11 i know but I’m tired of just bud. I should be able to go in a dispensary and got wtf I want but I can’t. I like the edibles better but long way candy to make it and it’s hot out. I’ll be nervous as shit til it gets here. I really don’t like talking on here but oh well. I’m not the only 1 lol. The way things are looking, we may not not have post offices to mail em cuz I’m watching cities burn right now on tv. That shit would never happen where I live and I just wanna get high not riot and loot shit lol

• @WDEgkj lol dude that stuff is bogus don't pay it no mind. Legit dont even care dont watch it. its all lies

• its all manipulated bro. Most of those people are dressed up they aint who they say they are thats all im saying

• It’s all fucked up. I don’t blv destroying shit, especially mom and pop shops is the way. I didn’t do shit! It happened and we had nothing to do with it. It’s sad but damn this ain’t the answer. It kinda messes every1s life up when they are doing this. I’ve never seen it this bad. I’m watching UFC flipping to it lol. I’m safe in my home getting high watching like damn! I have no internet to go destroy shit because of anything.

• edited June 2020

@WDEgkj I’m from Alabama to bro and I’ve been buying from here and from all kinds of places on the Internet for YEARS and I have never had the slightest hiccup a problem. Listen the USPS wouldn’t be able to stay open (And they barely are by the way) if not for sites like this. They don’t want to shut it down. It’s all good. Al long as it’s just got to do with just Mary Jane you all good.And if you’re really worried about it when it arrives put it inside your door and don’t open it for a couple days. But trust me you ain’t got nothing to worry about. Not with receiving it and not about Leo. Peace

• @Theboyua i got an email saying they didn’t receive my payment and I sent them a receipt from my bitcoin app. Why can’t u just use a debit card

• @WDEgkj Bitcoin is an anonymous form of payment. Just more safe.

• @WDEgkj please write to medboy via the contact form and he'll sort it out for you.

• @WDEgkj What bitcoin provider do you use? Are you sure you sent it to the right address? I’m not trying to say you’re dumb or anything I’m just asking questions that I know of happen to people before

• @Theboyua i use crypto wallet and man it’s not easy to convert and get all the shit up so I guess I’m pretty dumb lol! I figured it out after about 5hrs and got it done so now I’ll just be waiting

• @WDEgkj cashapp really easy