Confirm

I made a purchase yesterday and haven’t gotten a confirmation email or anything. I really hope they don’t keep my money

Comments

• @WDEgkj Trust me and everyone else who will tell you the same thing. These people always deliver. Im assuming it was your first purchase ? On my first purchase I didn't get a payment confirmation or a order confirmation or any confirmation at all. The package still came 4 days later.. Id send @medboy a contact form from the main site he will get back to you. Trust me, these people always deliver even if sometimes it takes longer than usual.

• Thanks and I’ll be patient and yes it was my first time and kinda nervous lol! I really hope they come through

• @WDEgkj Message medboy from the contact form on the main site so he knows just in case. It took them a while to find my order but when they did they sent it quick. It only took 3-4 days

• Trust me, the day it arrives and you smoke that great kush you will be smiling from ear to ear. What did you order btw ? I was also nervous after my first order I thought I got scammed again but nope. Finally a legit site

• 2 vape carts and shatter. I’ve asked him through email and no answer and I can understand that. I don’t like talking on email. And the state I live in is not legal at all! I spent almost 200 so I really hope I get it and it’s what I ordered.

• @WDEgkj btw for future reference if you ever need to reply to someone directly or even tag someone in your post use the @ symbol followed by their username. That way they will see a notification for your reply. :) trust me, it will arrive. They dont work saturdays, and sometimes it takes them 24-48 hours to reply. They will probably reply to you on Monday if i had to guess.

• edited May 2020

First Confirm that your bitcoin transaction actually went through Then Check your spam .

• You good buddy. They always deliver. Even to Auburn fans! Lol! :)

• My bitcoin went through. I have the order form an@Theboyua...that shit is pretty funny! Got tide fans coming at me even on here! Now I know why y’all talk all the crazy shit. Too high nan lmao

• @WDEgkj don't worry. Remember this is a secure small private group and sometimes it takes more time for them to process due to manpower and customer demand. Always and always double check the rules cause even the smallest error during your order can get your order on hold until you resolve it with them directly. I usually get an emails within 2hrs at most and have received orders in as little as 4 days to almost 10 days. Im very clear with all the rules but I still read them just to double check I've covered all my bases to prevent any delays. And if you use btc, always triple check your address's and make sure you only send the requested amount due within the timeframe you are give. If you are sending more then the amount requested it will only put your order on hold for review same with sending to little and lastly remember btc fees so make sure the blockchain fees are always included so you don't send an amount that is less then requested.

• @WDEgkj I’m just giving you shit bro. Welcome to the club. Your gonna be taken care of here

• @Theboyua i know. The shit is funny for u to recognize it. I told 1 girl from what I’m watching on TV right now I may not be even to get it mailed if they keep burning shit! That shit would never happen where I live and like I told her, I just wanna get high, not riot and fuck shit up lol. I just hope it goes well. Like the Iron Bowl last year🤘🏼🤣

• And @rasta0458 i done what dude told me to in email and got bc and ordered and got the receipt from the bc app. It’s ok if I don’t hear back as long as I get it lol

• @WDEgkj - War Eagle! And have faith, it will arrive!

• edited May 2020

Can I ask what you are all talking about? What team ? I didn't see any mention of any sport teams before I dont get the joke can someone let me know ?

• @Lola2012 Ill let y’all know next week. I just ordered yesterday and I figure by Saturday at least or hope.

• @maryjanelover11 another guy did. Its funny lol. We know what’s up 💨 WDE😂

• @maryjanelover11 Auburn and Alabama. Rabid fans on one side... 😂😂😂

• @Lola2012 i love it! If u know what my name means then u know what’s up like at @Theboyua University of Alabama lol! He knows what up lol! We want the 💨 🦅🤣

• edited May 2020

@WDEgkj They always come though and its always been worth the cost and time. Keep in mind that they have been a bit more delayed them normal due to COVID and now everyone is getting over the COVID shit, we have the protesting and rioting that will slow the shipping and receiving process again but never been more then 10 days since i met everyone here. Like most who have tried this method for the first time i was nervous but am completely at ease now especially that we have the forum now.

• edited May 2020

You’ll get it this week. Probably later in the week but you’ll get it. Patience is the key and remember these coronavirus times have slowed shit down. It used to be two days quicker for me and for most folks on here I think. Hopefully will get normal soon... And about the IB, congrats and enjoy it while it lasts, because remember, if (and that’s a big fucking IF) we do play football this year, you got to come to our house..😛🐘 RT!

Ps. On a completely different note, and getting back to what this forum is actually designed for, discussing herb. I just smoked the last of my GG4. I’m sad. That was some really good indoor herb. I should’ve got more. Someday I’ll learn.

• @Theboyua we will have football and thanks for trying to keep me at ease. I’m excited and ready to see what I get

• Yeah these forums have been helpful and comforting lol I feel seeing the forums helped me pull the trigger the first time.

• I regret not getting more GG#4, too. Hoping they put some more indoor selections up soon.

• edited May 2020

@nefgreen Honestly it was hard for me to take the chance first time but the forum gave the most comforting info from others and everyone uses it daily so the info is always fresh about whats happening or has changed. As I always say just follow rules to a tee and respect this so we all stay secure. Plus we are all supporting NORML in the process ;)

• I had the opposite happen to me last order. Medman confirmed but the app never did.

• You did check your spam right?

• Yes checked spam

• We've been resetting our email server this week as we've been upgrading. This has led to a couple of hiccups. I should have working email again tomorrow, so look for my response at that time. I apologize for the inconvenience to everyone! Orders are going through as normally.