Does your package on USPSID show as a mailpiece or package?

Dumb question but I’m pretty sure my order from Loud is coming today and is labeled on ID as a mailpiece instead of a package. Anybody else have this happen?

Comments

• It shows as a package, got my spores from my spore site today, but my half Oz of fruity pebbles was also supposed to be here.. I get online, and according to USPSID, my package left WA, and went to NY.. problem is, I live in TX.. and this has never happened to me..? @medboy @medman doesn’t look like it will be here today..

• Welp, 9 days later, no package, shipping label or any USPS ID updates. I'd love to say I'm at peace but I'd be lying!

• @realshmoke420 praying mine is in my mailbox when I get home from work, but I'm not feeling super confident right now lol

• Same, we have to keep in mind all of this craziness a very small percentage of our shitty population has caused.. people burning building and stuff down. I just got off of my Facebook page and 3 post offices in 3 major cities around me have been burned to the ground— for absolutely no reason other than a bunch of punks... so more than likely. Between the rioting for no reason and protesting on highways (where cars drive) mail is probably a bit behind..

• A lot of USPS offices are shutting down because of the riots

• @realshmoke420 for my 2nd order im in the same boat....my first order i have a USPS ID but its in pre-shipment and hasnt updated

• edited June 2020

I just got On ID to check the status of my package, it was supposed to be here yesterday.. then today, it said it was out for delivery today(8:00), and that it had been “forwarded” (ALERT: in red) at like 10:30.. kinda sketched about it at the moment. 😅