Indoor Vs Outdoor

I am just curious to see what others have to say in regards to indoor-grown strains versus outdoor-grown strains as to which has higher levels of THC and are more potent?

Comments

• Idk just dont order the greenhouse like I did

• Ah come now, Greenhouse grown bud smokes great!

• Going on 3 years here, I've come to the conclusion that the only real difference is price. I shop for the strains I need and don't worry about whether it's Greenhouse, Indoor, or Outdoor. I've never had bad medicine from Medicineman! And if I can get my medicine at an outdoor price...that's another win! When I think about some of the finest herb I've gotten here...a lot of it was outdoor.

• I have had great outdoor pot before( colorado sunshine comes to mind) but after trying fruity pebbles on here I am gonna stay away from them on here. Greenhouse bud should be great, but this batch is terrible...I was expecting quality in between the indoor bud and the SLH( outdoor) and got worse. The indoor buds were great! I suck at growing and can do a lot better than this outdoors

• Outdoor bud typically looks a lot worse than indoor, with better smell and taste/flavor.... indoor bud usually look way better/frostier, and most of the time has more thc- because of its setting and depending on the grower, you can get just as good of bud inside... all about experience and personal preference.

• I would say indoor would have less exposure to contamination and/or pesticides. Is that accurate?

• Yessir @MikeyC also the control is 100% set... you can Chang your temps, humidity, light height, exposure everything at your own will versus having a plant buried in the ground taking on rain water and heavy winds and stuff.. indoor— for me is the way to (g)r(o)w... I also don’t mind working so growing is a piece of cake.. I enjoy learning new things

• Personally, I got some Greenhouse Jack Herer, and that was of amazing quality. Got me SUPER high, higher than multiple other strains I’d got at the same time that were mixed between indoor and premium. There was just the large, lanky Sativa stems and that was the only downfall. But I didn’t even really consider that as a downfall, seeing as I reuse stems.

• Seems like variety is the way to go, and also some randomness.

• @PieMan I reuse stems as well, mainly for when I run out of shake or buds, I’ll put them in a medicine container with a dime and 2 quarters, and shake it until it’s dust, I then smoke said dust.. and @MikeyC always the way to go..:)