New strains

Waiting on new strains to be uploaded. Nothing on the stains list looks appealing too me. When do y’all normally upload new strains? @medboy @medman

Comments

• edited June 2020

When they get them. Medman has stated it's not always easy right now.

• It’s very sporadic when they get strains. Patience is a virtue, though. I’m sure it’ll be soon, my GUESS is before the end of next week.

• Guess I get to try some capstone!

• @MikeyC I enjoyed it

• Yeah I couldnt risk waiting and running out. Ordered a q of the one from medmama, has anyone tried it ?

• @MikeyC I got a sample g of Capstone when I ordered my blueberry muffin, and I think I liked it more than the muffin lol.

• Oh snap! See- there's always a silver lining

• FYI, Loud just loaded up some new strains a couple days ago. Many of them will look familiar, though.

• Anyone tried the fruity pebbles? I like indicas. How bout the blue dream trim? Anyone have that? Good for smoking and or making butter?

• @groundscreeper there was a thread somehwere about the BD trim. I got the FP and hated it.

• edited June 2020

@groundscreeper, if you haven't ordered yet, DO NOTHING.

I saw @medman post that new strains are coming. There will be indicas in your future, I predict. (And I mean, I think he said today there would be new strains...)

• edited June 2020

I always buy by the oz. I take a quarter and set it aside in a vacuum sealed cannister. So today I did an inventory....Purple Urkle, Enigma, XJ-13, Grape Ape, Death Star, Alien OG,
    Forbidden Fruit and Blue Dream....

• @Good2Go how do you feel about the XJ-13? Just ordered some myself.

• It's probably not from the batch you recently ordered but I tend towards sativas. It's good. Not harsh. Good wake and bake or the afternoon club...did not have that sometime "sativa anxiety" effect.

• Enigma! Forgot about that one. Love it.

• @Good2Go Oh def not. I just ordered mine Sunday. I def am a sativa girl, so I'm glad to hear that.

• just put premium gelato up. more on the way soon

• Thanks guys. Ive been making a crumb of a nug last me 3 weeks...

• Ordered more Gelato... Love that high. Perfect wake and bake (and clean😳).

• Site seems down atm

• Back up.30

• New Medmama strains up. Just ordered a q of pure OG smalls. had them before amazing strain. Curious to see if Medmama will deliver faster than the loud order I made on sunday that still has no label made. My bet is it will. medmama has been super fast on time lately (knock on wood) My last order made it here in 4 days including day label was made. Even during all this mayhem going on. Props to them for that.

• @maryjanelover11 I've ordered twice from this site already with 2 more pending. Medmama was SO quick with the 2 orders I received already... even coming all the way to the East Coast. Super impressed.

• @OneLove Yeah everytime I order from her its a very fast delivery. Im also on the east coast