Full Gram Vape Cannalope Haze problem.

@medman @medboy So I just finished the first of the two full gram Cannalope Haze vapes I got and went to go pull but cannot pull any vape air or nothing out. Like doesn't matter how hard you suck on the mouth piece as nothing will come out. cap blow through it either. Already made sure all holes are clear and no obstructions. Had no issues with the first one just the second one im on. Any ideas?

Comments

• edited June 2020

Maybe try heating it up with hair dryer for 20-30 sec..I’ve had that happen before..

• If you need help fixing your pen let me know. Sometimes when people charge the pens they overtighten the pen to the charger which pushes the plate down. You can pull the plate back up with a dental tool that looks like a curved flat head screwdriver (tartar scraper).

Also you should clean the connectors of the cartridge
    With alcohol to remove the oil that can interfere with contact.

• @superman38NC I second what @MikeyC said. I've had to do the sams several times. I always keep a syringe on hand too, because sometimes carts are just defective no matter where they come from and I can just switch the oil to an empty cart if need be.

• Sounds like there's some wax clogged in the tube. If you heat it up and let it drip out then you should be able to pull again.

• Found it. Was a small clear piece of plastic threading that couldn't be seen cause it was clear. Used a precision metal pick and slid it right out. Back in chill mode ;)