The One, review (with pics)

![](20200610-034727 20200610-033805 20200610-034023)

First I want to start by saying I appreciate medmama being so awesome on delivery times specially during these crazy times. I ordered on Wednsday June 3rd, label was made by june 4th and sent out that day, arrived on Monday June 8th. All the way from cali to the east coast. :)

I recommend trying this strain out. The One is a good strain by medmama. The price is good as well (70$ for 7 grams or 1/4th). Not necessarily the best look or smell but once smoked it becomes clear why people like it. The high is very nice. Its heavy and strong, very relaxing. Eventually it luls you off into a deep sleep. The smell is citrusy, lemony with a small after smell of minty freshness. The nugs are very dense, rock like. I am posting the Image links below incase they failed to upload here. I tried to upload them directly to this thread like some requested. I am not sure if it worked or not so just incase here they are:

20200610-034727 20200610-033805 20200610-034023

Comments

• I think Im going to stick to posting the link. Whoever wants to is free to look at them if they want to :), I cant get it to work here properly

• edited June 2020

On the ibb.co site, right click on the pic and choose Copy Image Location. Then click the little picture icon above the text box and paste. It should end in .jpg.

• @Sixwaychili ok ill try that next one

• @maryjanelover11 you can also use postimages dot org. It seems cleaner than imgbb. Plus Imgbb stopped letting me upload pics and said I was banned from using it. Idk how they do that with no account and I run a vpn. Maybe they have something that blocks flower pics? That's all I've uploaded through it.

• @Jdtokes it could be that they know its pics of weed

• @Jdtokes That's so strange since I have never even signed up for an account at imgbb site.

• edited June 2020

@Sixwaychili Yeah that's what I thought too. I never made an account and my IP address changes so not sure why. I mean even if it was because it was pics of weed, cbd is legal, they can't tell what it is except for weed lol.

• The more this strain cures in my closet the better it gets. Considering getting another quarter for sure. So many options now, also considering some of the new loud strains.