Gelato 33

Anyone tried the Gelato 33 in the past . This one iv not tried. not alot of info out on the 33 version. Says it as a gassey smell that's always good . About scared to order now don't won't a sub

Comments

• Haven’t tried it but the pic looks very nice I might have to get some of it before it’s gone

• Try using wikileaf website it gives info on all strains
    I use it to check out all the strains posted here works well

• Just ordered an eighth of it, looks so good!

• edited June 2020

What I’m learning is if it’s “gassy” it’s good..Alien OG, MAC, Space Candy..all have that “gassy” slap you in the face aroma..I took a gamble and ordered an eighth 2 days ago..label created and it’s still on the menu..🤞🏼

• @superman38NC how do u check to see if a label is created? Id?

• @WDEgkj yeah informed delivery

• @maryjanelover11 ive got that and my last package wasn’t on there. It just came. Exactly 1 week but I got bud this time and they way y’all are talking, it may be longer than a week but that’s fine. My first order and I was very pleased. I came back lol

• @WDEgkj others on here have the same problem. Some get ID sometimes. Some never do. and some here and there. As long as you get your package that's the important thing! happy smoking

• @Yaqui319 - Good to know! Thanks!

• Just ordered a half of G33, I'll update when it gets here. Catch ya in a week💨

• So, is this gelato 33 the same strain as the last gelato? I ordered some 33, but still had a nug of the last gelato, it was great!

• Gelato 33 aka Larry Bird..

• Just ordered an 8th myself

• I got my Gelato 33 today. Smoking on it for the first time right now as I speak. You guys will be very happy with your orders lol.

• @OneLove i got half o of it. Look as good in person as the pics

• @WDEgkj I think it might even look better than the pics lol.

• TacTac
    edited June 2020

I would definitely order right now on that gelato 33 .Scared to get sub . It's Been around a little while

• @OneLove i really hope I get that and no sub! I want what I ordered lol and that looks fire! U had to wait a couple weeks on it tho right?

• And it's gone

• edited June 2020

Godamn it. Went to go order this afternoon and it was gone 😢

• In my opinion the pictures look much better on the website then the bud does in person and I think it’s a bit overrated. I just don’t think it should be premium. Got a terrible char taste on the exhale. It may just be me.

• edited June 2020

Received mine today @Theboyua. I also agree pics didn’t quite match up..my XJ-13 and 90% of other premium I have from both shippers are definitely better in appearance vs pictures..aroma is nice and buds are pretty..but I was really drawn to the pic that was loaded..definitely indoor quality..reminds me of a lighter/fluffier version of Space Candy..btw the Space Candy Loud had a while back is 💣..I didn’t catch any harshness..smoke and vaped it..fuel undertone with a creamy exhale for me..I’m not unhappy..thx MedMama for straightening out another issue!

• @superman38NC I’m not unhappy either. It’s not trash or anything and it is a good high. Just not sure it deserved premo status. Not a big deal.

• edited June 2020

Yeah sometimes we get the better end of the stick..remember the Violet Vixen premium? Looked nothing like the pic but in a good way..still some of the prettiest buds I’ve received off here..alongside Jaeger and many others..

• Vaping some as I type here. Nice dark green, decent trichome coverage but not super frosty, strong pungent odor, flavor is great (earthy, piney, very slight citrus, then finishes with a hint of mint), high is pretty good. Definitely a good head change until it feels like you ran into a brick wall and wonder how the fk you got there ...wow!?. °·° Stronger than I expected for sure but nice happy and relaxing high, mostly head high at this point but we'll see a little bit later.

• If you didnt get the Gelato i suggest the Blueberry Muffin its honestly just as good i think the Gelato barely deserved premium status but only because of the purple. Its amazing still though but nothing to be sad about. Muffin will be a cheaper just as good option

• @Theboyua so u already got yours and we ordered on the same day? I can’t find anything on id about a label or package. It’s been exactly 1 week today. I know it can take longer but I need some smoke lol

• edited June 2020

@WDEgkj I ordered last Thursday received Monday. Another one from medmama arrived that same day and it had been 10 days. 4 days was my fastest ever by the way and so not the norm, it’s usually eight days and I’m pretty sure we live within a few hundred miles of each other without getting too specific. A lot of people don’t get anything on informed delivery so you can’t count on that. I’m sure it’ll show by the end of the week, if it doesn’t just fill out the form for med boy. I know it sucks to get low. Trust me. That’s why I always have at least a half ounce in stock. Emergi-weed.

• @Theboyua its really hard to find anything here but mids. The person I got mine from can’t get anymore and I don’t mess with a handful of ppl. I still got the vape from last order but no bud and I got the gelato 33. Saw the pics that @maryjanelover11 posted, or think it was her and it looked fire. Then read where u and couple others wasn’t to fond of it. I got half O of 33 and some of the trim. 2 diff shippers may be why. It’s only been a week and I know it takes some time but I’m ready lol

• @WDEgkj I really liked the gelato 33 but I also seen different reviews. Everyone is different too though.