Gelato 33

2»

Comments

• Some of the most potent gelato I’ve smoked was the gelato 33 from this site. So good I even put a quarter of it back and made my significant other hide it for a later time! Great weed right there.

• @Stoney11 I said the same thing when I first got mine and did a quick review. It's probably the most potent gelato I've smoked.

• @OneLove yes ur right about that. I’m not that picky but when I pay that much for it, I would like to see it live up to the price or at least the pics. I’ll let u know soon as I get it and I’ll be happy no matter what cuz I don’t have any bud right now. Really wanna try the diamonds or the hash. When this order arrives I may have to jump at it

• @maryjanelover11 lmao! Sorry man. I thought I saw 1 of ur pics and it was a girls hand with nails holding the buds. That’s funny tho.

• That was probably my pics @WDEgkj 🤣

• @OneLove it might have been. I just remember those nugs and a girls hand lol

• I sampled some Thursday. The high was good no anxiety at all a clear headed high. As far as the appearance and smell of the bud it wasn’t premium status to me but I don’t worry to much about that kinda stuff. I would probably order again.

• @Stoney11 been waiting on mine 8 days! I’m dying just to smell it cuz it’s dry as the damn Sahara here lol

• I also ordered gelato 33 last Friday and it said nothing on id today is 5 days now I am all out and got to go and find something around here to hold me over

• @Chrisstang 5 days is not long at all. I got my 1st order in a week and I’m fine with it taking 10 days. I just hope not weeks because ppl have been waiting that long

• Got mat Gelato 33 in 3 days. Talk about fast shipping. Thants what I like to see. MM are a life saver

• My Gelato was almost a full gram more then what i ordered and full clean trimmed bus with more then enough trichomes. One of the best by far. Hoping for some new sativa
    or hybrid strain soon