Received 1 g add on that says Capstone sub the one

Does that mean they subbed my 1g of premium capstone with outdoor the one? Please let me know.

Comments

• Whatever this is I put it in the pax 2 and it led to a clean mental slate, with an elevated mood. I am also relaxed and ready to go work out (which is what I was planning on doing). My body feels good and capable now too.

• Yes, that's how I'd read it.

• @mikeyc shippers are not going to do premium bud as add-ons. I added that to the description. Sorry!

• You live you learn. Thanks for the great products!

• @medman they added wedding cake though to the shipment before via the same method. The only difference here is that I said add on as capstone, freebie joint of the one. They instead gave me a gumdrop or taffy as the freebie and subbed the one.

• @MikeyC hey man I just want to compliment you on you attitude. A lot of folks would’ve bitched and complained about not getting exactly what they ordered but you are just grateful which is nice to see. Props! Btw, I ordered “the one” And at first I admit, I wasn’t blown away but I got to tell you I have come to really, really enjoy it. Itll get you going at first but it lead you into a really nice relaxed and peaceful state. Really good strain and you will not be disappointed. And I really like the taste I think it’s a nice natural weed taste which I found very comforting.

• Yeah- I'm not upset with the substitute at all.

If I can bitch I'd say that the parchment paper they use for the taffy freebie is not as good as the Kirkland parchment paper, but I'm still grateful using my teeth to eat up the yummy FREE edible and some paper.

• @MikeyC I just ate the paper too. F' it lol, in the same way out the same way haha!

I second the props on a positive attitude. I try but, it happens occasionally.