Discount Smalls: What's your take on options?

2»

Comments

• @BuddyBoy I use a dugout dynasty mini. I posted a review on here a while back. It's made of aluminum and has a stainless steel bat. About 25 years ago when I first started smoking a friend had a wooden dugout.

Here's the link to the review I posted about the mini.
    https://medicinemanonline.com/discussion/933/dugout-dynasty-mini-dugout-review#latest

• @Theboyua thanks for the advice I will take that into consideration

• Orange Soda Mini-review

These buds aren't that small, they're just not very attractive. I don't let that bother me, though; all cannabis is beautiful on the inside.

It tastes nice. The effects are mild at first, but rise to the occasion, slowly. I wouldn't buy this again as an orange/citrus sativa because there are better options. I'm glad I tried it!

• @georgetirebiter orange soda was one of my preferences listed. I think I may be getting to try it today or see what I got at least!

• If anyone did a 1/2 and 1/2 zip of smalls, you will probably get it all in one zip, vacuum sealed to death into one giant bud. Oh well lol.

• I just got a quarter myself. Should be here today. Can you at least tell them apart somewhat?

• @theunleet, that's a screwed up situation. I would complain. No excuse for that I can think of other than laziness. Just because they're smalls doesn't mean they deserve such treatment!

• Just placed for smalls. Said dealers choice or rainbow mix em in the comments. Should be fun to see what comes.

• So I got my Orange Soda today and it was pretty good I must say. As @georgetirebiter said the nugs are def not all small! I was not expecting it to actually smell like orange soda but it actually reminds me of a Sunkist when opening it but faint. I am really diggin the high with this one I feel like I could go hiking or sit around fishing and smoke this stuff. Taste is good too...has that orangy taste but subtle and not sharp. Thank you @medmama !

• ordered some Orange Soda last Friday, arrived in the mail today, looking forward to tonight. :)

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Cz7ty9E.jpg[/img]

• I wasn't sure if we could get a mix or just one strain. I requested a good mix of 4 different ones but ended up with all the same type, but also a "if out sub with this type" note on the baggie.

I haven't opened it any further than to read it. I'll dig into it later to try it out.